I'll tell you why life is meaningless, imho.

Since we are being subjective here, try and see it my way… We are born, we do our things, find that “that”, then we die; we go into nothingness… This “nothingness” effectively erases every I have done (from my point of view), rendering that “that” as nothing.

This line of thought only serves the famous quite by chaplin that “at the end everything is a gag” and this i dont agree with, and so do many others before me and after me

BTW existentialism is the originative core and not the derivative

BTW existentialism is the originative core and not the derivative
[/QUOTE]

when, say, I ask “what is my ultimate purpose?”; isn’t that an existential question?
Now, when I answer that question with the statement, “My life on has no purpose”, haven’t I used that existential question/ thought to arrive at a nihilistic conclusion? that effectively makes the initial existential question the originative and the nihilistic conclusion its derivative.

We can’t all agree and I respect that.

The universe is full of ‘nothing’, but this ‘nothing’ is actually dark matter that is unseen since it doesn’t interact with light. Since we are dealing with unknown entities, i.e the afterlife or lack thereof, could we become the ‘nothing’ (dark matter) that makes up 90% of the universe?

agreed, however as i move on to the next thing, i suggest that you check out the 5 dimensions of personality, and especially neuroticism, it most probably gone on an overdrive in your case

[ATTACH=full]47963[/ATTACH]

I would contradict myself if I agreed with this because it would imply that we have souls, or at least “soul-like” things inside us, whereas I do not believe in any spiritual entities. I am of the opinion that when we die, we cease entirely.

Good mature debate,refreshing

haha… I will when I do…

could very easily lead to some personality disorder like Schizoid (SPD)

And when you die? That “ultimate purpose” will be for nought because you are no more.

Think of it this way, you lick a lollipop until it’s all over and when you are done, you can’t see the point of having enjoyed the lollipop in the first place because, although lollipop existed, now the taste (and aftertaste) is all over. The point (for you) in licking it could be the phase between the maiden lick and the last lick, but now that the lollipop is over and done, could you tell me what point licking it had?

there you go, thats how it works, stop analyzing a monolithic parable, break it down to smaller manageable chunks and deal with them one at a time, and everything will become clearer as you put things aside, but remember, (borrowed from a wise old geezer) in most cases you are better off with some of the questions than having all the answers

Look here nigga, bangi si mboga and ukiskunk keep your data off ju ukijinyonga in the name of looking for life’s meaning then you will have sinned. now go get laid or something

make change…kill yourself

Nah! Aah aah! You are telling us simply because you would like us to convince you that you are right!
I support @ aviator in her question and help you solve your puzzle: jinyonge basi