ILLUMINATI:WHO'S THE TOP BOSS?

Huyo Queen of Heaven ndo mi nadai, nimkamue sawa sawa mi kinyan bwoy, DFHKM

na msipoona the catholic church in all this you’re very slow

So Christianity confirms new world order?

if we choose to label it as nwo, then yes

Very informative article . Especially on the Queen of Heaven.Question ? Is she not Lucifer ? If not , where does Lucifer dwell in ?

:D:D:D:D:Dyaaani even after hii miaka yote kuna mtu bado anaamini illuminati.

How will the fisherman help you?

For those not afraid to explore go read Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. It’s the best seller for so long. It talks about religion particularly Christianity and how the Catholics changed the the Gospel to suit their needs in addition to how the Illuminati could be right after all. It’s not for the fainthearted anyway but it will really make you see things you never imagined before. NB it’s not meant to change your view about Christianity just being informed. Most importantly no threats of any kind just digging deep in history and trying to solve some of the world’s mysteries

the “queen of heaven” is not Lucifer. Lucifer is satan. He was a senior manager hapo Heaven until he became haughty. queen of heaven is some babylonian god who the babylonians from time ago worshipped. it is either semiramis or astarte.

one thing to note though, catholics call Mary the queen of heaven…

Someone please expound more on the identity of the" Queen of Heaven " ! She just cant be a ‘some babylonian goddess’…This is a Deity that heads a Kingdom.But which kingdom is this ? How is she related to Lucifer if she is not Lucifer ? Could it be that Lucifer appeared to the ancient civilization as Asherah ??

Skull and bone here we are

The parallel world is complex. Explaining satan global government would probably take a whole book. The Queen of heaven is a powerful fallen angel. I will try to explain who she is in my nxt thread.

Well.that is suffice.Does the spirit world have gender? Are there male and female fallen angels ? Does Lucifer appear in both forms??
Anyway i am looking forward into your next thread .

there is no identity of a false god. she was worshipped by babylonians who called her the queen of heaven. she doesn’t have to exist. it is akin to saying we worship Samangelof, god of the constellations. but he/she/it does not exist save for in our minds. THERE IS NO QUEEN OF HEAVEN!

untrue. very very untrue.

There are no genders in the spirit world. fallen angels are fallen.

Ur uninformed.

You’re very wrong my fren. Extraterrestrial women exists in the parallel world.
See the images of queen of heaven. She is a woman. She is also venerated in the Catholic church as The mother of Jesus Christ

catholics are the ones who venerate Mary as the queen of heaven. in reality, SHE ISN’T. and also, SHE DOESN’T EXIST!!! but anyway, let me wait for your thread and see what evidence you will post. but i can tell you for a million times, you’re wrong ab initio.

Lol…Yaani hizi conspirancy zinatengenezwa kwa basement watu huamini…Hehehe. This is comical.

I encountered such an image at some point.This is why I have been so persistent with questions regarding this.So your response gives a lot of credence.

Wewe ni fuate fuate Tu. ile uppercut utakula usinilaumu.

You are an ignorant and arrogant Protestant. Few are as conscientiously stupid as you are.