illuminati

Another thing ni hii eti digital tv…hizi stuff zmeimlementiwa na UN world wide to promote new world order…ndio tu adopt lifestylez za majuu…n i have to admit it,it has realy taken root.

siku hizi uko na kimudomo

1 Like

Nataka kua senior villager;)

Da fuq is this shit… Even if someone worships devil openly and another does it in coded ways, don’t i know the right path to follow? I’ll still know fucking my relative/someone’s wife/ goat etc is wrong, still know fighting/cursing /gossip/etc is wrong!!! And here you come once again with theories why i should sell my tv and buy a big radio with vernacular stations to be on safe side, or petition government to bomb Egyptians pyramids and all dollar notes just because someone didn’t fair well with pythogras theories. Dude pleeeease.

5 Likes

Helltrain - route 666… This death metal song got me headbanging

@lorenzo nko na mademoni ama

1 Like

Thank you for proving that you are dumber than all of us

This guy is just a troll do not feed him

@lorenzo For instance Movie kama…, Music kama…Ama uweke mbisha!

1 Like

munene nitaacha

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D downloaded from youtube

And this,to you is proof???

@lorenzo heheh huyu ni wewe?

[ATTACH=full]13539[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Haha huyo ako obsessed.

Like the @admin sending subliminal messages to all talkers that all they can think is how to post all kinds half truths and whole lies here…

Precisely

Sasa hapa umetumaliza. You’re making us think we are living a hopeless life which we have zero control over

U r not in control of your life…u r told what to wear,watch,think,how to associate with people…etc

@mulosi niloskia alikuwa ana date mukorino… Atusho how true this is

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

to join irruminati, inbox me
[ATTACH=full]13833[/ATTACH]