I'm broken

Mnigga niliadvisiwa na madhe nisiwahitrust madem, nkajiuliza bibi atakuja aje akasema Mungu atatuma. Ever since sishuguliki na madem na sioni shida yoyote

No disrespect meant but taking advice from you is like asking a man with no hands how to scratch my balls.

That is cold advice coming from a parent.
Very true but very cold.
She couldn’t even lie to you at least you pretend there is hope of finding love…

Kunguru hawafugiki, what could she lie about that?? Wanafugika?

Niaje nyamdog hujapatana na dose yako ya busaa

loool man up bitch

Read, Lift and Work. Plus man up. Lol. Seems you are the nagging one in the relationship.

Anyway, as @GeorginaMakena would advise you, start from the redpill sidebar: https://www.reddit.com/r/redpill

I cannot accept or deny true love is crap. But if you get it ,take a plunge.

Also on our side, we don’t trust men thaaaat much.

My story was not the same as this one…I cut her off as soon as it went to shit. Mambo ya kukatia one chiq and waiting for her ndio sijawai fanya ata akuwe ameiva aje.

You sound like a jilted lover. Probably you ceded way too much power to these bitches no wonder they walked over you like a doormat. Way to go: Avoid giving a woman too much power, the only power a woman has is the one that you give her.

Mimi nilitombewa dem na msee wakuuza weed. Yes, fuckin weed seller. Life has never been the same again, i fuck every kunguru i see and forget about love chieth. Nyakio, wherever you are wewe ni mcoondu ya uwesmakende.

have more than one kunguru bruh. then act like you dont need none of them. love is for the birds

Mbicha ya your palms please. Inakaa ziko kama za Popeye after ajibonde spinach

Nikaleta zangu hapa mtajua wanaume hupitia mengi. The only women I really care about is my sister and my mother. Hawa wengine I use them with no regret.

mimi natomba madem , nikiwaitombewa bibi i simply leave her na nachukua watoi hakuna aja ya drama mingi . mbona uuwe mtu juu ya kuma imezaa watoi wanne kama kuma ya @Mrs4thletter

Wewe nyani, nilikwambia neurosyphillis ikumalize bila kiunitaja

Join the redpill movement and embrace your reality.

Cheza kwa ligi yako bro. You wiuld not be having these problems if you katiad chicks your league. You cant date Corazon when you are mtu wa mashida shida hivi and look like Alfonse makacha makokha and expect a happy ending. Lanes ndugu. Sticking to one’s own has saved many a heartbreak.

Crap , what’s with the back and forth . You are the problem here.
There’s nothing wrong with love.

From your Masaibu, I bet you do not drive that car in your Avatar