I'm selling my plot

I’m totally fed up,the place is very well developed 2bedroom in 15k…My double rooms I charge 3500 na tokens ndio nimeweka…I just want to risk and try another venture

I can try my hands on anything… Uko na line ya hizo illegal mbiz?

Maya ngai demunogu…unaitisha mtu rent anasema Hata chakula hana…tena ma mbuloti ni mingi sana wanatemenga bei

Redhill kihara-karura road

Most that I have approached seems to be quacks…the land is mine yet I’ll start seeing the benefits after about 16 years… Or you know a reputable one uskume digits

Mbesha ndio sina and I can’t risk taking a loan at the moment

:D:D I assume you are joking

give one tenant free accommodation to be your lookout. the stay home ones

Correct but finding reliable tenants ni ngori

Heheheeheh

Try housing finance… or better yet start saving with sacco that is affiliated to nachu. You can easily secure a loan individual loan from nachu that is 5 times the amount you have saved and you sacco will gurantee your loan.

Nobody says its easy but once you hack it you will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Kindly share pictures of neighbouring developments tuone kama unaeza saidika…

contact SamPesa developer…

nunua shamba from a guy called [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]SUSPECT [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]nothing suspicious about that

I will go there on Saturday… Once I do I will avail them…sahizi nko mbiz nanyuki

Any company that advertises its biz on gikuyu TV ni muoto was kuotea mbali

Hiyo Ghetto inatwa Githogoro,Sio Ruaka. Mbaff

Send all of them away and convert those houses into real pig stys.
Farmers Choice are currently giving very good prices for pig farmers.

Jogoo wewe:D:D:D:D slum inatoa wapi title deed…from where my plot is to githogoro is like about 18 km