I'm thinking of buying a Toyota Fielder.

Honda Jade replaced Honda Stream

Buy the fuckin fielder na ueke comprehensive insurance. Hata BMW na Mercedes huibiwa. Gari utaibiwa hata ikiwa ndani ya mfuko. Usisikize kitu watu wanasema hapa

Apo kwa kuacha ushenzi :smiley:

Fielder 2012 model has served me well for the last two years. Done several direct Mombasa/Kisumu/Mombasa bila shida yoyote. Consumption reasonable (fuel worth kshs. 7500 per trip) Sipendi the current model/shape

Had wanted to buy one after driving a friend’s fielder from Nairobi to Embu and back. Good fuel consumption and acceptable acceleration. Shida ni hii kitu ni magnet ya wezi.

trade car view is a good website. Have a nairobi office also

Toyota avensis wagon is a “better” buy, budget ikikubali try a Passat wagon estate.

If you’re not on a fixed budget you can as well consider 2014 volkswagen golf varient tsi blue motion with 1200cc but more powerful than fielder but slightly expensive.I believe 2013-14 fielder in good condition is going for 1.3M and above and vw is going for 1.4-1.45M. Plus you’ll have more peace of mind. I drive fielder but wasiwasi 24/7. I wish i made this decision before.

Import steering wheel lock from abroad via amazon, it will discourage car thieves and they will move on to easier targets. It is important that the lock be completely foreign otherwise ukinunua lock local, watakua familiar nayo

Also, buy manual if you can. Thank me later

Kiuliso nikiweka injin ya fielder kwa range rover nitakuwa na save mafuta litre ngapi?

Hehehe, unataka kusumbua Kijana akili?

Hahaha Manual ni rewarding and engaging

True but to automatic transmission ushers its a cumbersome experience.

Manual is great for the highway. But auto is better for town driving especially start-stop traffic

Biggest threat sio kuibiwa Kwa parking but getting carjacked and you know things can get ugly very fast.

Alaf not many of the would be stealers or buyers will be conversant with the manual operation.

sure, its good to have the car’s manual

that’s a very tiny car

Tiny in what sense? Engine?