I'm tired of waiting for the Kenyan real estate industry to crush!

I am of the opinion that prices will continue to rise further in Nairobi, even as areas in the metropolitan region Continue to open up.

Why? The country and it’s city is evolving. How you may ask? By way of each class expanding. As the economy grows, the upper class is expanding, same to the upper middle, the middle middle and the lower middle.

Each class, as can be seen today, has its own areas of residence. That’s why you have muthaiga, lavington, runda etc for upper-class.

Middle class is on Kiambu road, Thika Road, parts of Westlands, southlands, Mombasa Road, kitengela etc.

With each class continuing to grow, so will the demand for land and housing in each distinct segment.

Check out our land offerings in Kiambu County and give us a call to book your plot early.

https://www.facebook.com/Kwiklogisticsltd/

1 Like

Agreed. But because of devolution, people now have a choice to live outside nairobi. As they build the road networks through kiambu , towns behind ngong, kitengela etc, people will settle in those towns. Less pressure in the city. Prices stabilize. If you’ve been to Europe or US, you will see this very fact. People don’t live in the inner city. The surburbs are the choice.
Compared with other major cities in the world in terms of size , Nairobi is very small. I could drive at 100 kmh start at one end of NYC and an hour later still be in ny. No traffic.