iMac Pro for just Ksh 510, 000

U can’t compare ,maybe u assemble ya gaming

Mbona wakaeka AMD???

I have a MacBook Pro that has served me for over a year now bila shida yeyote. There are some heavy softwares you can’t install on a PC, like the latest Adobe CC Suite 2017. Hio ukiweka kwa PC itaanza kunyamba alafu ikufe a sudden death hehehehehe

Hiyo pesa unaeza assemble rig moja noma sana

Like comparing a Mercedes with a

Ata upimp probox aje haiwezi kuwa Benz. Just accept a mac is superior then usisahau virusi kwa windows

Tuwekee benchmarks tuone.
Gaming PC with high end Asus motherboard, 1080ti, 16gb ram, 500gb ssd, 2tb hdd Na i7 8770k processor Ni around $1900. That is some serious muscle Na hujafika hata $2500 mark

Let’s agree on one thing , it depends unataka Kuitumia aje . for games PC iko juu, but for design and animations PC haiko.

So what’s special about it that it excels in designs and animation compared to PC. If so then should run games flawlessly ama?

@Necrow Why the hell are you saying things like “only true designers will understand”, “you can’t compare”… Explain how it’s superior or GTFO.

This is some bs. Not all PC’s are created equal.

OS x is just a version of Linux

For a start if u have a Mac you don’t have to worry bout the viruses that come with using a PC.

:mad::mad::mad: si kupenda kwakoo_O

Should we compare pc OS VS iMac OS?
Or
Hardware VS hardware

Alright… Let’s get that out of the way.

What makes it superior to Windows for design work, etc?

Multitasking - true multitasking bila Ku hang

Siku hizi b4 uone mtu na flash ata mwezi huisha due to cloud sharing, sasa virusi itatoka wapi unless wewe ni zuzu was ku download upuzi kwa net

:wink:

Ukiwa na reach husband, hii unanunuliwa bila maswali!

[SIZE=16px]It’s the GRAPHICS CARDS… They’re really good and dependable when it comes to handling the demands of their work. Ongeza TV newsrooms. The news bulletin you last watched was most likely edited on an iMac. Wacha @Deorro sasa pia achangie…[/SIZE]

Newrsoom gani iyo? Mimi naonanga stations zote za zuku ni 144p