Imagine unatoka kwenyu ushago kuja kuishi Nairobi Paipu Kama IDP

Hawa ndio wanaitwa middle class in kenya but obviously your standards are different. Unaweza shangaa ni watu wa ofisi kubwa kubwa CBD ndio huishi hapa, those earning 40, 50k+ per month. Life ni hard!

In my opinion hizi mtaa sio place ya mtu ana family. Such holes in the wall ni za kuishi bachelor mtu anatoka asubuhi anarudi jioni kulala saving 99.97% of his income like @Purple . Basically msee anaanza life amekam kutafuta kwa mhindi. Ukikaa place kama hii uanze kuoana na kuzaa kama panya it means you have nothing between your ears. I said it. If you get a family ukiishi such a place you are permantly trapped in the rat race.

There are goons hired to deal with stubborn tenants.

Once upon a time, a lady landlord rented out her posh apartment to a young Kenyan chap here on holiday during his college break in the USA. The apartment was soon converted into a brothel. He got all his lazy and unruly Kenyan friends to bring in sheesha, booze and women. There were constant complaints from neighbours, but the management company and security firm could not help in eviction.

Her friend hired some goons from Eastlands to come and throw them out (the ones used in Eastlands). It was rather a very rough one for the folks found in that apartment. The damages done in 5 days were beyond repair.

Nope, i know someone who is making a killing on studio units… uku ukichelewa kulipa rent kuna fine wasee hulipa on time.

Is there running water huko ama nikupanga line ya 1km na mitungi?

This is a death trap. 8 floors and 1 set of stairs, no lift, emergency exits, fire suppressants and how does city planning permit such a building?..I know that was a stupid question!

Reply I am sure there is a water delivery entrepreneur

There are more residents in that one building than in some rural towns in United States.

Maze apa ata gari kupita ni ngori

Nyumba has to have running water 24/7

Sometimes its all about self planning.
Kama unafanya kajob na kutunza mbeca after some years unakuwa umehama upo Umoja…next Kile…next Westii!

Tutabanana hapahapa

Imagine mghuruki @Meria Mata vote ina the same value na ya Manu Chandaria

[ATTACH=full]259526[/ATTACH]

Judging by the bulk of clothes, hizi nyumba ni either singles ama bedsitters. Na bado utaona nongwe ikipata dame waanze kuzaana kama panya akiwa kwa bedsitter. I consider myself a midpoint between MGTOW na the regular guy. A man living in such conditions should be MGTOW damu until he has his shit together. If he does what peasants do ati getting kids ukiishi slum jua kutoka becomes 100 times harder. For a young and broke man living in such a place, I would actually recommend going your own way ujitoe huko kwanza. Na ukipata dame usimzalishe kabla getting your shit together.

Hizo ni power lines naona so close to the balconies? Jericho estate housing look luxurious when compared to these:oops:

I am sure there are a few neighbours with livestock chickens or heck, even a goat and an average 2 kids, a maid and of course a TV.

Flipping the coin to the other side. Estates like pipu can making you millions in no time (genuine money). That’s why the first Tumaini was in pipeline. When peasants see problems, entrepreneurs see opportunity. Reke ngome.

I agree 1000% due to the population density. This is an entrepreneurs paradise but a residential nightmare. Huku inakaa ukiweka club mzuri unaokota pesa na gunia. Moral of the story, invest in Pipeline but don’t live there.

Starehe kubwa na Mwafrika ni jigjigi.
Ukifanya study unaweza kuta hapo frequency ya jigjig inazidi ya Kitale county

Wale watu wanasema opportunities ziko ocha mko na ujinga sana. Do you know how bad agriculture is nowadays? Hata mungich @Randy alihepa Gachie juu ya uchumi mbaya

Huku kunakaa @CareTaker hunukisha onions kila mwezi.