imei will be single in 2015! pt2......contd from klost,warning long post hakuna picha...

You reap what you sow.

You can easily edit a screenshot using ANY smart phone without requiring an app. I (and other listers) would gladly give step by step guide if need be

post photos of the sms…edit the photos with any app…

noma, I know, kwanza blackmailing ndio zao, You also need loyal friends, one ex tried to screw my friend whom she knew was a kadinya but the nigga was loyal we had grown up together. Nothing would hurt a man as much as that

But why would you accept money from her, if you were earning your own?o_O?
The African woman believes that their man is there to provide. The moment the situation is reversed, she will never respect nor obey you…and you go further and cheat on her? Dude! Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.
She will never ever ever forgive you…Pole lakini.

in that case the relationships need to be defined by african norms and customs which coincidentally upholds patriarchy which many feminists claim is dragging them down. They want a real African man, we demand a real African woman or relationship, they cant have their cake and eat it

[ATTACH=full]1593[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1594[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1595[/ATTACH]

Ndo hizi

@imei2012 lipa tu huyo mwanamke peace of mind is priceless, hata kama ni kumuachia vitu zote kwa nyumba and starting all over, the bliss and freedom cannot be equated to anything else

1 Like

It seems alikukopesha. So it makes sense to pay by the set date and she shouldnt be asking for it earlier. However, if she gave you the money as help and not a loan, she shouldnt be asking for it.

Pay her back and stay away from that type given a reason she can hurt you physically.

Yah… some vengeful type will come with the spare key after a fall out, throw a glass, knife, plate at you, or take your computer, phone and/or TV and make them swim in the bathroom…

1 Like

Trust me hizo pesa hazikua loan ni venye mwanamke anaweza ona uko down on a weekend akakupea 1500 uende local pub uchangamke

“Ok fanya chenye unataka”

He he he he he he

1 Like

Mwanaume ni kuvumilia … Went thru same isht in 2007 . Ever since madem wote nikawapanga level moja.

1. Never fall in luv
  2. Never show ur weakness
  3. Never commit to any female even if the pussy / sex is good.
1 Like

I believe nobody should take away my peace as long as I live.
@imei2012 I hope you have paid every penny for your peaceful life. .

Here is my take on this. If she has really left you/dumped you, she should be trying all ways to avoid you and move on with her life. What she is doing right now is trying to justify to you and mostly to herself that you are a worthless man. She is spending sleepless nights thinking about you, maybe negatively or positively, but none the less she thinks about you alot.

She has lost control of her emotions and composure and is trying to find some ground to still communicate with you albeit in a negative tone.

Verdict: You are very much in control of this situation, whether you pay back the money or not, she doesn’t care at all. What matters is what you do from here PS she wouldnt hate you this much if she didnt still have feeling for you

1 Like

i now know better!

i now know better!

the tortoise might be slow but it eventually gets there and just like a lannister i pay my debts

she had leverage over me but now thats done!