IMMIGRATION

Census mumefika million ngapi?

5.2 na wengi habana hesabiwa

Have you done the IELTS and have your certificates been internationally certified by WES?

Nope

You don’t have a female cousin or sister you could fake a marriage with?
Somalis do it all the time.

why not Afghanistan or Saudia?

This has been offered to me but in the UK

Nataka kuenda legally

Are you migrating as a skilled worker or business? If skilled worker you need the IELTS and WES certification.

Skilled worker

Infact based on your advice nimeanza kuulizia

Following keenly pia Mimi napanga kugura Kenia.

Bingwa, for the first time I will respond without calling you meffi because I actually care. Why don’t you visit those two countries as a tourist first - maybe a week each - and then come and decide with some perspective. Do you have any relatives/friends in any of the countries? I’m just saying, leaving the country long-term is not a decision that you make on one Friday evening. Go there first, experience the cultural shock, come back with a decision on which country is better…the cold in Canada (Winter) or the weird English in NZ.

Faifu millions less 1

You looking for jobs overseas and considering being an immigrant at 50 years of age?!
At 50 you should be stable and established your life quite well. Kwani what were you doing all these years warya?

Hizo vitu achia sisi 23 year olds bana

Canada is ideal. It helps if you have an IT or Healthcare background. It will make it easier to relocate legally and transition into a job. Especially Healthcare. I have not heard of anyone relocate to NZ. There must be a reason why.
Only caution to you is , you got a A- in 94. Which makes you 43. Migrating to the first world is for people in their 20s. It will be really tough on you transitioning. Getting a job, adjusting to the lifestyle. You will be competing for jobs with 20 year old blue eyed blondes. But if you have to escape the dust, go for it.

Grades before Matiangi were all from stolen exams. Hakuna nchi inatabua hio ghaseer ya A-

Yako inatabuliwa?

I fear you may have fallen into the hands of unscrupulous people. Most of what immigration lawyers do is organize and cross check the documents you need to present at the embassy. They have no say at the embassy, that’s up to the country you have chosen to decide whether you are admissible. The strength of your case is what determines everything. Are you applying for asylum? Professional work? By the way, everything you need to know can be found on the net at no fee. Henceforth, negotiate; you have overpaid them.

Hahahaha this is your first funny…joke of the day