import kufika ikinyesha

alikuwa ana manishaa sio lazima tu do Mkia

1 Like

mzoga ya embu panicked akadai kuenda lakini nilijuwa fair ni mimi alipotoka aka wacha uyo mzoga akilia nikatoka kiasi…nikamshow kana atalala lojo leo aende safari kesho yake…she was reluctant akakubali…nikamuwai chapaa…akaenda nikarudi kwa drama queen… thou nilikula

nxt day kuarauka mapema job…lakini sikuenda job nilienda straight kwa lojo mzoga alilala tukatoka 10am…nilikula ivo ivo sikutambua…na akarudi embu

12 Likes

How do you guys deal with the bloody smell? Mimi sigwes! :confused:

5 Likes

Nyanya imebondeka ama imechapwa boiro kuisoften

And people laugh at me nikikataa na mavitu zangu hehehehehehehehe

5 Likes

kwani unadhani ni slaughter house blood unafaa makofi mbili ukikaa kwa wazito kwanza magambler

ati bloody smell kwani ni feast ya wamassai

8 Likes

patianaa wachoyo sio watu wazuri

hehehe they dont lough at u, they sympathize happily vile ur missing toplayer ya dhupu

1 Like

huwa haitoki akiosha, before the act. Hata mimi njaa ilizidi nikasema kama mbaya mbaya, shimo mbaya ni ya nyoka, ilibidi mzoga ioshe coomer akarudi akakuwa za zile za “aki Deorro sijawahi fuck nikinyesha” mimi nilivaa durex nikakunja mtu akaform arc na kuingiza ndaaaaani hadi kwa fallopian tube

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/89417_700b.jpg

11 Likes

:D:D Hekaya timam.imenimalisa
Ujanja ni ukirealize ananyesha unadai bj ama handjob. Kama ni regular chick, unakula tu, the thicker the juice the merrier it gets

3 Likes

Sparta mimi naona distance is what made you get lucky. One could not have travelled back to sijui Othumo and the other one to Embu, I gorra say they are vv kind kikikiki. But all in all your ristos are always on top. Not too long, well written and all that that separates some of us from you gifted ones.

4 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D
that was what has made my day…!!! mzoga ya embu inahurumia Sparta

5 Likes

nilikunja mmoja who said she was “spotting”…ati P’s zikienda kuisha but bado flow ipo kwa umbaaaaliii. Sasa after PNC kunipiga nikakuwa disgusted sijawahi jaribu hio stunt tena.

3 Likes

Pia mimi naweza mea fins. Fisi haiwes kufa njaa.

2 Likes

Mungu baba shuka haraka na speed yako yote na usitumane please.
This village needs cleansing,

9 Likes

Haiya i can relate too.Few wks ago pia mzoga ilikam morning kwangu, I knew alikua ananyesha 1day prior so technically nothing was gonna happen. So it was just heavy petting with few breaks tukiwatch movie. So it happened that in our third half petting she got aroused AF…dame akadai anataka, mimi niko zile za wee!! apana( swore never to try dat shit again.I once deeped in a red tomato ville and got one one week of PTSD)
Anyway she promised the flow had ceased en I confirmed affirmative :smiley: .Shot ya pili ndo traces kidogo zilionekana but it wasn’t that bad.

5 Likes

:D:D:D Quite a relatable tale.

3 Likes

Stfu and go back to 200 BC.

Hakuna smell if you shower properly twice a day and you do not have a bacterial infection going on

Some men think we rain River Nyando. This is not the case else how would we be able to go about our daily businesses without blood dripping down our legs? The heaviest flow day for most of us is Day 2. From then on it can be manageable but having said that, not going to partake in the ‘red feast’ meself. He can wait for 3 days.

5 Likes