Importing a car from Japan....advice needed

Zisikuje kama mzigo, ziwe fixed

1 Like

true found a manifest in mine saying jumper cables, and a few other things that were missing when I picked it up!

1 Like

when the extra wheels are manifested you will be supposed to pay duty

Importā€¦u will have a choice,Mombasa you might have to settle with what u find,na kuna chances za tampering ya mileageā€¦ In Msa changing mileage is less than 3k. AMA ukiweza check stock ile iko kwa ship ikikuja Mombasa ya SBT and similar companies

Na ukuwe patientā€¦ama ulcers utapata kama vile imesemwa

1 Like

yes, duty payable

massive"when u import a vehicle u will save around 100 to 20ok,importation process are so easy, first state which unit do u intend to buy?there are several unit down here which are still in high seas & therefore i can assist in buying & clearing

1 Like

following

Ahem! Firstlyā€¦whats the difference between hiring a clearing agent and finding a preferred clearing agent? Hii osungu ilikuja na meli kweli.

Secondly, nowerdays they dont allow nomination of cargo by the importer. KPA does the nomination. But on the same note, did i hear yesterday the CS say ALL cargo will be cleared from the port?? Bye Bye CFSā€™sā€¦

1 Like

@dusko I wish i could help you Butā€¦you are ill informed.

[ATTACH=full]30642[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

You may not save that much by importing, guys in this business know how to go about. For example you will find them importing 2009 car with reasonable mileage for 1500 dollars, Most likely that is not the actual amount they paid, but helps to reduce import tax. For mileage you can verify it through internet

nonzenzeā€¦ o_O

How do you verify mileage online?

1 Like

Website ya the body that did the inspection at the country of origin

jumper,spare wheel.radio and others are only shown on the tally sheet ili imeidhinishwa na kpa clerk & cfs clerk but these things are not manifested

customs have concentrated much on containerized goods nomination but not motor vehicle units

sikuelewi kaka,go about it what on the buying of the unit

sijakuelewa,mileage can be verified on the jevic importation documents ,also photos of the vehicle mileage is shown before importations

EXCLUSIVE!!!

This is how to make money importing cars

Identify a fast selling car in this case probox will will do.
Go to Tradecarview, or any other used Japanese car website and search for the probox
CIF + inspection should be close to Kshs. 200,000
Clearing costs should be around 400,000
Total costs will be kshs. 600,000
[ATTACH=full]30644[/ATTACH]

After you get the car, go to cheki.co.ke and pay the posting fee Kshs (870), this site has serious buyers
Then price it at Kshs. 850,000 negotiable

[ATTACH=full]30646[/ATTACH]

PROFIT = KSHS 200,000+++
DO THIS EVERY MONTH THEN THANK ME LATER

kama hutaki gari imekua tamperrd mileage si labda ubuy mpya

we unao

hakuna mtu hupatiana siri ya bizna