Importing a car from Japan

Avoid any company that is listed on tradecarview but is not registered with JUMVEA. If they are registered, you will have a place to turn to in case things go south. They cannot risk loosing there membership coz of one car.

Also you can use JUMVEA SAFE to ensure that you have a safe transaction, they will hold the cash until you confirm that you have received the car.

Atenza is a beauty!

On these things you tag @The_Virus

Gari tamu sana
https://a.d-cd.net/a85811cs-960.jpg

Which site under tradecarview umepita hiyo gari, I do clearing of motor vehicle, first thing is to make sure the seller is listed under the tradecarview member, negotiate with seller and ensures that he sends you proforma invoice plus copy of inspection jevic, note the jevic means that inspection process is complete & meaning the vehicle is ready for shipment, on the homepage of tradecarview you can email them the invoice and jevic copy, this contain chassis number, the tradecarview team will be able to ascertain if the vehicle is ready as per the seller conversation you have, if it is true, the money is moved from tradecarview account on you agreeing on being satisfied with the trade

Key point to note is motor vehicle inspection process takes time, by ensuring the seller has already inspected the vehicle before buying will save on time & you being lied to because it is at this period that fake seller disappear with your money as they will lie to you the vehicle has not passed inspection test that you need to remit for more money for them to search for another car at the auction on their side while you have already paid them full amount of the vehicle

If you are ready I can guide you step by step on this transactions, saidia talker na kazi

How much do you pay as port charges for a vehicle less than 1500, 2500kgs & above, I can give good rates thereby saving a good sum of money if you are regular importer of vehicle,

I wanna smoke whatever the mazda designers are smoking, that thing is dope

Nice tail

i have used trade caf veiw a number of times and it great just as long as you stay within the site all messaging to be done within the sites plattform

I always pre select the cfs before importation. Mostly use Kencont cfs as I have many friends hapo. Clearing is seamlessā€¦ for that is pay about 22k-24k depending on the dollar.agent Nampatia 8-10k depending on how fast itā€™s out. Mostly he takes 2 days once the manifest is out

How about importing from SA?.So far i think they have the best deals on Toyota Hilux double cabin.Am interested in one

Budget yako ni ngapi? Kuna Atenza imeland na iko fiti kabisa. Ukitaka naweza rushia wewe mbisha inbox.

Following this discussion,particularly on importing Single cab Dmax Hi-Rider pick up from South Africa

nitumie email inbox,i tried inboxing you haikuenda through,i enjoy good rates plus so much more,

http://www.wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=9026

Siku hizi Hilux double cabs ni either RSA au Thailand. JDM hamna/ very few if any.

I will be down there in a few.I will do my research before I embark on the task of buying and shipping it.I am normally nervous while doing something for the first time

Like the atenza. Been thinking of getting one but a few friends Iā€™ve talked to ( Toyota brigade ) are advising me against it citing expensive spares and low availability of the same. Do their assertions hold any truth?

Which spares, specifically?

They mentioned headlights and shocks as examples. They were more of sweeping statements though.