Importing from Aliexpress to Kenya, through Mpost

Iko in all post offices,

AliExpress standard shipping sometimes comes thru aramex…and comes fast with no extra charges

Sawa,will confirm when I pick mine,this year have done like 5 packages bila charges,last package was second week of november

Hey guys,nadai kubuy a lenovo z5s frm aliexpress,nauliza if nkiongea na seller aeke low value for the phone kama a used phone,naeza ponea hio custom duty,actually hapo poster ukiship phone hucharge duty ama?

If it’s a phone, you’ll be charged duty at the phone’s market rate, regardless of the figure indicated by the seller.

Hi i made an order on AliExpress and I was told it has arrived. Although going to check in GPO I did not find it in my posta box. How do I go about that ?

Please help #kenyatalkgang asap,how do i deal with this??cna hio mpost account,my bad,i thought delivery yao ni kama ya jumia,napick kwa station stressfree,is it too late kucreate hio mpost account

Did you use a false name or number?

Name nlitumia ya email (Jarm Keer) juu nliregister na google ,number ni legit

Then they’ll charge you 100 Bob. Just show them the mail with the tracking number.

So watacheck the price nilibuy from aliexpress,na what if ikieza kuwa declared as a used phone tuseme @ $45 is there chance that it will succeed,do u suggest that if hapo kwa posta kukiumana niwashow price nimebuy frm aliexpress from the invoice

Na pia is it possible that naeza ponea if the seller declares the item in the package as something different for instance adeclare as headphones na ni phone?

Niwashow wapi cjui location

This is s good one. I hope haitakaa forever kama the ordinary posta thing.

Anyone ever bought a laptop from AliExpress?

What happened, is that waligundua hio ujanja ya invoice showing a lower price. So, depending on who you will find at the counter, they can ask you to show the aliexpress docs, but mostly they’ll check the actual phone price and calculate the depreciation rate depending on how long the phone has been on the market. Kuna watu hujam wanawaachia.

Hehe, not possible. They open each and every item.

1 Like

Hapo GPO or City Square, they’ll guide you. Or go to the local PO whose address you put on the package.

juzi actually nmepatana na jamaa anafanya posta nikitoka mosque nikamshow hio story ya phone akadai usually ukiagiza kitu kama ni simu usually they open the package in your presence

It’s first opened at the point of entry into KE, scanning for contraband and other illegal stuff, way before it reaches the post office. Hapo ndio wamama wa dildos hupatikana.