Impressive maendeleo in Obama's Chicago. I think I was really wrong about Biden.

Ni nini huwa mbaya na wewe jane mugo? Mtu amecomment on messed up economy,mi nikacomment on hio na other things,wewe na kiherehere yako unaingia kati na obama. Trump was the worst since Buchanan,tuwachie hapo

organizations thrived because trump enacted policies that

last niliona ni hii… trump enacted policies that favored the rich. that means the economy remained stable for a while, but the unequlity gap grew to levels similar to developing countries. more money in the economy for few.

Enyewe jo,nakumbuka beef yako ikianzia na corona nikisema cvd ni conspiracy. You went ham on me mkiwa na madam. How tables are turn. Yes corona is a conspiracy to destabilize undermine countries and their economies

Employment data?

He was great in 2019 then he was worst in 2020 when a virus from China was unleashed…

I thought you are smart. I thought you knew how to connect dots???

@Tom Bayeye surely you were the first talker to mention Bill Gates. :smiley:

You were the first talker to see this conspiracy created by your njaruo cousin.

Saa tena unaruka story? Unataka kusema Covid was by accident ???

check the number of Americans who went into poverty, have filed for bankruptcy, on FICA na other govt unemployment benefits basically anagalia economic indicators for the common man in the US. achana na summation cause wamefactor rich and poor

Also factor in falsified claims in what you say. Govt data captures everything and gives the general outlook.

They are arguing from biased fake news data created from Obama and Hillary’s basement.

Even those U.S Covid figures are FAKE data.

Watch carefully how Biden’s figures will be massaged to look positive and good. Just watch.

Watch very carefully how the Covid narrative will change under Biden. Fake charts, fake employment statistics and you will see @Kennedy Maina , @Simiyu22 and @Electronics4u posting them here daily.

Highly massaged figures.

When Bill Clinton was president all the young blacks were jailed but the figures showed that they had in fact received employment in prison. :D:D

Clinton was hailed as the savior of the economy! Obama also did nothing! He printed $21 trillion in treasury bonds and gave it to Jewish banks and he was praised as the saviour of the economy.

He didn’t resuscitate the economy in any way at all. He didn’t bring back jobs from China or Mexico or open factories… Obama only printed $21 trillion dollars!

Yet the 2008 crash was started by Democrats including Alan Greenspan who supported the “greed”.

Even before reading that PDF the authors are all Democrats from Columbia University. One already knows what to expect even before reading!

Chicago is worse than Kibera bana. 27 murders ina single weekend is not a joke

844 casualties. Read but don’t understand. Nowhere near 27 murders in that story.

Not to mention Chicago is not even among top 30 most dangerous cities in the US, despite being number 3 most populous.

As I told you when Trump lost badly in November, enda Mathare uangaliwe kichwa.
You have degenerated into a conspiracy theory nutcase, worse than Qanon.

Obama remained in Washington for his daughter to finish school.
Trump had the power to fire or transfer anyone at the White House.

Obama is not responsible for Trump’s bigotry, racism, laziness, semi-literacy, covid-denialism, anti-maskness, job losses, climate-change denialism, pardoning crooks, insurrection, abuse of power, coup-attempt, impeachment, etc. etc. etc.

Hata mimi nashangaa, huyu jamaa naona he’s losing his marbles. Him and @Purple they’re in the same Whattsapp group.

Stop shouting all over the thread like an emotional hen. No one cares about your loud moans of temporary ecstasy.

It’s as if you really needed this win to validate your very existence on the planet.

Shadow President? | City Journal

How former president obama undermined Trump's leadership and even stole the 2020 election. - News & Politics - Kenya Talk

Obama was running a shadow cabinet to undermine the seating president. He never left power like other former presidents.

I came here because you tagged me you nutcase. Mathare is waiting for you.

Hii story ita backfire mbaya sana kwa HBO.

Chicago bonobos kill each other every minute

Why would I “lose my marbles” yet this is something that God has allowed to happen? Ama mnafikiri hizo voting machines from Venezuela ndio zilifanya kazi? God allowed it to happen for a greater purpose.