in 5 years to come will DSTV be making profits in Kenya and Africa as they do now? : Discuss

thats why i provided a link ya Kenya Power Improving their Fiber Network across the country apart from 4 counties so availability haitakuwa shida. na pia that bill nimesema hapo juu if implemented most of those companies will be rushing too grab a share.

Typical of many S.A businesses in Kenya. I’m not surprised.

Pole.

@Meria Mata chukua ushukani na uelimishe hawa watu juu ya fta. Umenyamaza sana btw

True. They are stuck in a time warp. But fibre optic infrastructure has not penetrated residential areas and this is still a big problem. Zuku and Orange could benefit big time if they use/expand their infrastructure to make fibre cable more available in residential areas across the country because the demand for home internet services as it stands is very high.

Usukani.

Talked to him earlier on today. He’s been a bit preoccupied lately and unwell since yesterday.

Usukani. …
Ugua pole na lucozade @Meria Mata :slight_smile:

In the meantime, kama mna maswali ya FTA npo papa hapa. :slight_smile:

1 Like

true, the only thing holding up DSThieves is supersports. June and July watatuona. on the other hand pia wao wako in shit coz broadcast rights prices keep rising.
on the other other hand, a cheaper sports only package would leave less money for them coz hakuna mtu hununua dstv coz ya movies. hizo zao are always outdated.
they need a sports only packages for the sports fans, a latest movie package for movie buffs and see where it leads. plus of course local channels.
and get rid of those brazil crap which they are paying for na hakuna mtu anaona.

kwa hio swali ya pirating movies if I could have internet access to stream overseas TV shows, i would still pirate. unless of course it is illegal staki kukamuliwa industrial area remand. plus mzungu alishamake pesa yake huko majuu kwa netflix. hio pesa I save nipromote kenyans pale kwa local plus tembea Kenya once in a while :smiley:

Niko na dstv lakini nataka kutumia hiyo blue dish for fta purposes. Which fta hd decoder should I look for?

If people were serious on a sports-only package, they’d have by now realized that an option exists. Not from multichoice.

Strong SRT-4950 Series (there’s 4950, 4950M and 4950H) and SRT-4922.

Doc, kumount hizo dishes kwa hizi flats za Nairobi ni kazi ngumu sana. How does one pay for the bein sports package in Kenya?

And all of them glorious hd! Ds has only 2hd sports channels

Hiyo ukiweka kwa nyumba, wife atakusumbua ukienda out with the boys.:D:D

gani Daktari?

bein sports ya UAE

almost bought it lakini haikunijazz

Why not?