In aza nyews..

of course kitu yenye iko kwa iyo picha ni different sana na kiatu utapata hapo moiavenue/muindimbingu strt na 2k

ningemdate huyo msichana lakini madame wa strathmo ni shimo la tewa

Issa good one. Acheni kuhate. When the state-associated mafia wants ur head, u dont take chances. P010nium is real

Upuus. I dont see the other parents with a multitude of bodyguards surrounding them. Hizi showbiz haziwes ongeza rating yake. Yeye bado ni thegi, khasia yeye

So what exactlyexactly do you stupid baboons want? When the correct thing is done you criticise. When its not you criticise…

[ATTACH=full]245270[/ATTACH]

Sio ati namtetea lakini what what did we expekti

Haijaongeza kwako but to those boda boda riders and mama mbogas it means a lot.

Correct thing my as$, you would think for a man riding on the streets of this village claiming high IQ, the correct thing , would be giving up all the wealth acquired illegally.

PR stunts but again that’s how it was supposed to be coz he was a parent. and am kinda being reminded of my fetish for short haired ngeus:D

false modesty is not good PR. it is hypocritical.

Back then we shared this pictures without mentions of false humility:D:D:D. Lakini wacha tu.
[ATTACH=full]245320[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]245321[/ATTACH]

kuna time nikiwa class 7 nilivaa three kwenje,maboys hawakuniweka,nilichekelewa for a week.Bazillion years later eti ni fashion

Socks siyo pink, ni red and ya not cool but cheget is ok for a casual look. The kids should should help out their parents in picking colors, money doesn’t wash out ushamba ndogo ndogo

What happened to u?

I saw light…on the road to Damascus.:slight_smile: