In less than 40 words,please tell us what you did this Weekend.

Wambui: Niko hapa Githurai 44 na pod yangu (read by the boyfriend as the 4 musketeers). Gari imepowa na haigurumi :D:D:D

Kinuthia: ate ke? Si nilikupatia pesa ya service juzi…kwani haukuipeleka service??

Wambui: Please bae, you just get here with a mechanic, hiyo ingine we will talk later…I’m so stressed now and I don’t want to talk…

You all know what happened to the money that was meant for service…

1 Like

Watched harambee stars humiliating game halafu nikaenda investment club meeting after which tukalewa mpaka 1 am. Didn’t even watch copa America final…Sunday ni indoors coz that is usually ‘me time’ after everyone else goes to church…upto around 5pm where nikaenda kinyozi for some grooming and massage. :wink:

1 Like

Finished up some work, called mother for a chat it has been a while…i love her alot, watched some series, read the word of our Lord and as the day fades away am feeling spiritually enlightened

1 Like

Watched Ternimator on Netflix at home :wink: on Friday…that thing works kumbe after My Bro masked my IP for me…(don’t know what that means) on Sat been in Eldoret for the KCB Rally…um a huge fan…Leo Sunday nipo Naivasha unwinding

1 Like

spent time with my mother, was home, helped her cook and Clean, shared with her exercising tips… that’s all.

what were you cutting up (excising)?

[ATTACH=full]8638[/ATTACH] From 2pm av been creating a hangy for kesho…so high and now i regret! Kesho najua al have a veeery long day!

Edited, it was a gramatical error

1 Like

wow! congrats…share the experience (KEBS please waive the mbisha rule)

hii ni which generation alcohol?

Slept the whole day jana after a night out with the mboyz

you really neglected Palmela

sasa Kush ukishikwa Saudi Arabia wakate mkono yako utaita the sentence a divorce?

1 Like

:eek: banana salad a must

Schupid…

Niliamka fresh…so it was the real deal!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://officeforward.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/199930_10152166431115254_2085016277_n.jpg

2 Likes

wrong thread, perhaps?

washa fitina. I was just adding on to @Ice_Cube 's derailment