In my life, No close or "best" friends. ...

:D:D:D
Karen gani na venye ume emphasize. Hii Moja ya kina Ruto

ni chocha tu

that’s fery organized. uliboeka na watu mapema in college ama recently ukiwa married

We are Africans. Our social interaction are geared towards having a big crowd at our funerals. An African adult on average is acquainted with around 500 to 1000 people (community, not friends per se), more if you reside in your ancestral village.
On contrast, Americans have minimal community. Therefore, family, workmates and sometimes neighbors are the only frienda a person will have in his entire life.
Kenya city life is heading that direction. Wadau, watu wa kijiji ndio watakuzika. You may have conflicts here and there lakini the value of community will always be above that of a few close friends. What big has your close friend ever done for you aprt from suggesting drinking locations and hanging out. You can be an introver in Nairobi but with a big social network back home. Nairobi is not your home. Those chamas, harambees for school fees, medical, weddings, barazas, school reunions, and other ceremonies matter alot.

98.9% of talkers kwa kijiji are introvert,that is a fact.

When I was sacked from my first job hapo ndio nilipigwa character development ya mwaka

Ya. Äkufaaye kwa Dhiki, ndiye Rafiki

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D wewe ni serial killer dormant