In the Defence of Wayne Rooney - The White Pele

He is not good enough to start. Benching him would allow Pogba to play in a more advanced role, an 89 million player should show his worth with assists and goals.

[ATTACH=full]58504[/ATTACH]

This one just killed it, TOTALLY!

we need mikhi in that position,fellaini aume bench kidogo…35 yr old carrick will cover pogba as he makes foward runs…yea and more game time for rashford the wonderkid is an artist with the ball

Huyu Mikhi alitupeana game ya Man City.

Owen was bought to inject that winning mentality that we seemed to lack at the time,same thing that’s happening with ibra…btw fergie was intent on selling Rooney just before his retirement,you might remember he benched him in a UCL game vs Madrid and played with 5 defenders.
I still insist Rooney is done,man utd is not a retirement home for down hill players,we have a pedigree to maintain bana…hii mambo ya kupersist na players wameisha ndio inafanya Watford inatuchapa bila wasi wasi.We need to be ruthless venye Madrid wanafanyanga to regain our spot…kama huperform you are out

inasemekana hakuwa fit

Schwensteiger can still play, even Schneiderlin and Herrera.

t

game ya england ni demanding sana na direct its hard to see fancy dribbles and very little room you given for roaming around apewe more game time coz i believe the player is lacking match sharpness…i hope we learnt thro di maria

Berbatov
Rooney
Giggs
Scholes
J.S Park
Valencia
Fletcher
Carrick
Anderson
Vidic
Ferdinand
Evra
Gary Neville
Van Der Sar

You’re Joking!

There were issues between Rooney and Fergie, unrelated to his ability on the pitch. On one instance walienda out kulewa na akina Gibson and Fergie did not condone that…he was not washed up.

You are Very wrong. It is our tradition to look after players even after they decline in their performance. See: Hagreaves, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

I won’t bother reading the content or comments. Nothing can be said in defense of Rooney. Let us not romanticize what he once was. At this point in time he’d make a good sub. These attempts to shove him down our throats for 90 mins are to nobody’s benefit and only ruining his legacy. I’ve never liked him but now I really don’t like him.

These guys are in denial, tell them. When was the last time you saw Rooney having an outstanding game in the last three seasons? The last time he got rated 6/10 and over? Clear signs of decline. Rooney ameisha, anacheza tu ju ya jina that draws jersey sales. But even that won’t last very long.

If he needs to play to regain form then he should be loaned out… Right now he’s just a passenger in that team.

Rooney is washed up, kubalini tu

Arteta too was like that… Age catches up with you and your form dips… Big deal. Aume bench atleast Moreenho achezeshe Morgan awache kiburi yake

PELE MGANI HAJAWAI SHINDA WORLD CUP , AFADHALI LORD BENDTNER KULIKO HII PANYA YA MANCHIETH

Rooney ako sawa. I don’t care kama ancheza shit. That guy give 150%. Remember hull with his assist. Remember crystal palace FA. An assist for mata for the equilizer. Remember the crash into degeas post stopping a lukaku goal.
He is the team spirit. Whenever everbody in the team droops after conceeding he is the one who inspires the comeback.
Personally i want to see him break the record and I think that is why he was heading the attack in the league cup. Once the record is broken expect rotation. Trust me…Rooney will be taking penalties from now on.

Have you been watching Man Utd games? His glory days are over.

rooney is past it ile mbaya his peak was 17 -28

Are you praising the same guy who threatened to leave the club two times ndio aongezewe mshahara?