In the last days some will abandon the faith (apostacy).

The followers of Jesus are known by their actions. Not by their words. I reject the born again maneno ati baptism entitles you to heaven. Hio hapana. Many baptised go to hell. Many unbaptised make it to heaven. Only 1.5bn are Christians. So 5.5bn are created to go to hell? Live love…Jesus is the way. What does that mean? Jesus’s life is the way. What does that mean? A life of selfless giving to all without discrimination… I insist that just as it was scandalous in those days for the Pharisees to see Him eating with sinners and tax collectors so to is what I am saying. Christians are the new Pharisees. When The Son of Man comes will He find faith? One can only love The God he has never seen if he loves the brother/sister that He can see. Jesus paid the debt to Divine Justice that was incurred at the fall of Adam and Eve. But to each was given a Cross to bear till death. So the we may all make up for what is lacking in the sufferings of Christ. The instructions are to pick up our cross each day and follow Him… Meaning baptism is not enough. There is alot of work. To do. For the unbaptised the script is the same. The marking scheme is one. Did you love? Love transcends all…

Faith without works is dead. According to James…

Being born again is not living like Jesus. Being born again is a spiritual transformation of the spirit. Living like Jesus is what those who are born again can experience(life in the spirit), since christ lives in you. And this is achieved when you renew your mind everyday on who you are in christ until you become christ like. I urge you to be born again because it seems you have been fed wrong doctrine which has hidden the truth from you. And pray to God to give you the holyspirit, He will lead you to truth. Dont be hard hearted, am only leading you to truth

Being born again is crucial to recieve the holy spirit which will lead one into God’s plan and purposes for his life, but even then you have to decide to follow jesus or do that which pleases you. You do not have a cross to carry if you are not baptised and born again, and being born again does not mean jesus carried your cross. Prosperity gospel is lying to people jesus carried their cross and all they need to do now is dine and wine. It is wrong message! for anyone who is worth will have to walk the path, go into wilderness and shed all the spiritual, social and cultural baggage we come with to christ. So you may ask where is this cross we have to carry? It is in fulfilling your purpose in God’s kingdom and it is unique to each and everyone of us. We are lied that we can pray for anything and agaisnt anything and God will grant us because we are born again, but God only answers a prayer that is from Him (that which is in line with His purpose). God can not be manipulated through prayers, He has a plan we have to align ourselves to or go to hell with our desires

We shall never agree. The difference is subtle yet very big. :smiley: the life of Jesus is our model of life. Living like Him mpaka our daily Calvary is a must. Indiscriminate service of self to others. Total alignment with the will God manifests is this life physically. Else why did Jesus enter the physical realm? He could have redeemed us spiritually in the spiritual realm. That He became Man is a lesson in itself. He lived as a Man and died as a Man
Meaning we have to. Live like Him. Accepting with your mouth is not living His life. Not all who say Lord shall enter Heaven…

You might want to consider a reboot of your understanding. Hujapotea Sana. It’s actually a very small piece that appears to escape you. But I am confident siku moja utaelewa. Hata hio siku haiko far. :smiley:

Wewe umeongea kama elders kuni… One must align with Him. He is God and we are His creatures. He does not do our will. We do His Will. And living in His Will is bigger than anything. That is literally fusion with Divinity. The true Heaven…

The day you experience baptism of the holyspirit ,then you will understand what i am talking about. I am not even talking about deeds, because good deeds, forgiving…etc. are the very basic things that christians should do.,. If i ask you, on what basis do you think you are saved? Because in one of your posts you stated that “God shall accept all who,. Love”, but is that true? Also Cornelius lived a godly life exactly as you have pointed out , but needed to be saved, why? Give me accurate answers from the scripture because the word of God is the only truth, not from our own understanding.

Co

Cornelius needed to live the life of Jesus. Jesus redefined a good life. He redefined a godly life.
How many times to forgive he redefined… Turn the other cheek… He redefined there too… Love those who can not pay you back… Another redefinition…
He lived love to death. Death on a Cross. He gave of himself indiscriminately. That is the knowledge that Cornelius lacked. But even then had Cornelius not met Jesus and lived doing good out of the love of his heart… Heaven is his. What you need to do is not be like the Jews. Who had set limits on God. Appointed themselves the Gatekeepers of Heaven. And yet when Salvation came it is the so called Gentiles who informed them of This Great Moment. Even now Christians put limits on God and think that they own Him. And can monopolise Him but is that possible? . Can Children own the Parents? The first shall be last and the last first. They who think they can arrogate to themselves the criteria for entry into Heaven and yet hata wao hawajafika huko shall be amazed to see the scandalous cow loving Hindu stroll into Heaven and meet a beaming Jesus who will welcome them with open arms. When one thinks they have understood. That is when one is furthest from the truth. Spiritual evolution is never ending and that is why I am sure one day you will understand what I am trying to put across. And that day is not far. Keep searching you are already on the path.

But even then had Cornelius not met Jesus and lived doing good out of the love of his heart… Heaven is his. … woow, how wrong can you be, this and other statements clearly indicate that you dont truly understand the meaning of being born again, or even who a christian is ! This is one of the reasons why i wrote this post, “many think they will make heaven based on their good works or charitable deeds” , many disregard the number one thing - Spiritual rebirth. This is exactly where satan wants to put people. This is why in these last days, there are denominations which are there to deceive many people with wrong doctrines, talk of jehovah witness, roman catholicsm, mormorism. Many are religious , but dont truly know God. I pray that you come to know the truth. I also had a certain set of beliefs because i was indoctrinated, but thank God, someone led me to truth, and now i see how wrong i was, and i have experienced God’s own love and spiritual manifestations. Long conversations wont help, i hope you come to know the truth.

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Jehovah witnesses and Mormons and Catholics in one sentence as being the same? Hehehehe… You don’t do alot of reading do you? Ama you mean they all teach lies?

The rant of a lower human,
God is the invention of Man. Man made God as an Anchoring mechanism to help him face the horrors of the night and avoid an existential crisis that would led to Nihilism.

Smh.