In times of resistance....no luxury

At some point I suspected she was going to ask Mbadi to show her his phone so she could confirm that indeed he was boycotting Safaricom. Judging by how cagey he got towards the end, he was afraid she would actually go there :D:D

Hii boycott will be enforced violently in the coming days, mpesa shops will be attacked and destroyed, bidco and brookside products will be forcefully confiscated with the aim of Returning them to the producers because they are evil baba-haters

They should have been printed in Ngara? So sad that they’ll go outta biz… Fill me up again…

:D:D:D:D

When you stop earning a “leaving” will you stop living?

Ouch ! :smiley:
I am in kisumu today ,I decided to piga a few rounds and I can tell you for a fact credit za Safcom hazinunuliwi…watu wamehamia Airtel. Then I don’t know pia bidco products too.

Apparently tomorrow demonstrashens zinaanza huku…Boda boda guys told me that “pia ng’ombe za masai zimeuliwa juu ya kura !tunawaunga mkono.”:confused:

Kesho 4 a.m I am outta here :D:D:D

Very sad turn of events.

:D:D:D i hadn’t noticed that. lakini you should have just ignored it like everyone else

But si tulisema its a luo affair…wacha wachome kisumu iishe lakini huo ujinga wasilete nairobi

Problem is they can’t stand and watch Luo Nyanza suffer, they want to make the most damage to the economy, and where is will it hurt most other than Nairobi?

:D:D:D effidens or it never happened

unfortunately yours is just a wish.

Easier said than done.

Lets wait and see who will bow out first

Fortunately or unfortunately their constituencies will suffer the most from lack of representation, their counties will attract very little investment and possibly high inflation.

O

Your theory is only applicable on paper

Naaah, its more like baba , bibi, toto, wote wamejaza madeni Ikwete:D:D
I will remind you that a few years ago we saw Kenya’s entire business and political elite trooping to some remote village in muranga to attend Mwangi’s mother’s funeral…Now that’s real power:D