In your opinion which tribe has the most wife-able girls?

Ati hatred nkt that’s my opinion hebu ona hii survey alafu utafute mtu ametaja kikuyu…

Yes that’s obvious but you can’t deny some tribes share similar upbringing structures across families so most girl in that particular tribe will share certain characteristics. Hivyo ndio stereotypes are born

do girls from a different “tribe” brought up in that environment pick those characteristics?

You need to have a very serious and candid talk with a maasai. Are you aware that the reason you will never hear of divorce cases among them is because the crime that most communities can’t forgive i.e. adultery a non issue to them ?

This shall be ignored.

Not true… Even in a family with kids of the same sex, you may find each one is different in more ways than one, despite their tribe.

I think we can all agree that most Luo chiqs hawajafika bei…they are too handsome. There are some exceptions like the one on my profile pic. :D:D Kalenjin chiqs wanashika mimba kama Homa. Four out of the five kale chiqs I used to rarua got pregnant before fourth year. None of them was mine.:D:D:D
I am yet to sample masaai chiqs. Modern ones are gorgeous but I hear their IQ is lower than the price of bread.

Even so called identical twins can be very different.

they value gene diversification. but the accepted adultery you talk about is only acceptable among agemates…sio mzee kujifanya senge to climb from kang’ei to nyakinyua…cc @Meria Mata , @Kasighau

Hii yako ndio true stereotyping

Haha interesting will look into this

In my opinion Yes, even say you now go to a different area and stay over there for a good amount, you are like to subconsciously pick up some traits of the environment you are in. Am not saying girls from a particular tribe watukuwa same from head to toe but you will find a characteristic that is common with them.Mad philosophical things.

Same difference Gachui same difference. No shiny eye that went to the river would stomach that. But they be like
“kumbe hakuna kesi na unasumbua wazee ? Tulidhani ameuza ngombe zako” or some s.hit like that.
YOU may even pay the fine for bringing nonsense before elders.

Hehehe…hiyo ya kale is the pure truth. No stereotyping. In my class a good portion had kids before fourth year. My friend with benefits alipewa mimba over the long holiday after third year.

Abwo abwo, but tindochi gose ninywome omogusii ominto nche

Them kales are just pragmatic. You get AI or a bull to get the heifer to breed ergo if you climb her you must be intending her to breed.

so do you still hold the view that one wambui brought up in kimilili and the other in kitui can still be lumped together because they bear a common ancestry?

What happened to all the praise I used to see about Taita chics?

Since unaka unajua hii maneno sana acha niulize, if massai feel adultery is not a big thing why do they go to such lengths as FGM and shit like that to keep women loyal and free from “desires”?

They are usually engaged, the Kalenjin chics, it was your turn to take the slice, be keen, we have less singo matha than other places I won’t mention. Being responsible for your actions.