Incadescent bulb

A certain manufacturer of soft drinks told me his market share is 30%. The remaining 70% is controlled by counterfeits (same packaging, same retail price etc). Retailers are the ones who fuel the illicit business coz they will always want to buy the cheapest product without investigating the source, then they sell at the RRP thereby maximizing their profits.

True to that

too bad!

I bought a coloured one a phillips model in Nyeri and its still working …

:Dmay be hii yako ni among the 30%

Yep ilikuwa 350 bob n that was in 2011

An incandescent or fluorescent?

Heheheh They burn, don’t they?

I have a feeling this guy jus wants us to know he’s learnt new words

There’s great deal of ignorance in this post.Not all energy saving bulbs produce the fluorescent kind of white light normally reffered to as daylight.There’s soft white and moonlight.And not all of them are low wattage, there are energy savers which go up to 70 watts. Which is more light than you can get from whatever you choose to call that prehistoric tungsten filament thing.And nowadays, we have LED lighting that can produce any light effect you can think of.Just consult the experts.

Unatumia koroboi?

There’s a Philip energy saving bulb I used since 2010 till last year.

Your argument is flawed in so many ways I cant even figure how to begin to respond. All I can say, to each his own. All the best in your quest for the perfect light

1 Like

Does wide spectrum light, high quality light from a lantern, Koroboi, wood fire mean scary shadows on walls? Light that makes you squint like you’re looking at the mid-day sun?

#Ingia incadescent have a shorter life span than energy savers and #mathice is right there led lights now days but if your convinced incadescent are the best then try osram bulbs they are not compromised yet plus you can be blaming the bulbs yet your wiring is faulty check the lamp holders and the switches which supply hio bulb that you keep changing coz am sure not all bulbs in your house huwa zinaungua …Good luck

1 Like