Index of Movies: 1080

Calm your oblong shaped head. Kubali makosa

You know its a torrent…Right its picks up speed with increase of connections as it runs…na mse amekushow its in megabytes not megabits
[ATTACH=full]152931[/ATTACH]

Hii beef yenyu ilianzia wapi?

umbwaaa

Dissed so hard nigga been hurting for three weeks now…Na simpi ether bado…kazi ni kunimention in almost every thread and when I decide to tag his post anabaki akilia tena goes to another post a few hours later rinse and repeat…My lil bitch nigga
[ATTACH=full]152932[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]152934[/ATTACH]
At least simjinga kama huyo wako unaita @junkie ulifunga Sikh moja na chips na guarana amebaki mlangoni yako na bed cover kucreep usiku tunawajuwa mafaggo wa giza ktalk

Birionea hana time ya caps lock
Meffi

[ATTACH=full]152939[/ATTACH]

Don’t be salty

Acha kushangaa. 4K movies are usually about 50 GB or somewhere close

The joints i have posted over ktalk tbis the shit you smoke…
[ATTACH=full]152943[/ATTACH]

And drink?
[ATTACH=full]152946[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]152945[/ATTACH]

you ain even worth it kumbe
[ATTACH=full]152942[/ATTACH]
…Some pathetic sad bitch nigga …i ain even gone debut my pipe for your wait for ma ppt thread since you always playing that faggot peeka boo shit

HAD TO BE AN INFINIX BITCH NIGGAS…
[ATTACH=full]152948[/ATTACH]
you have the whole faggot package on lock slim cigarrettes…flirt vodka …na infinix …triple threat in the fag shit
[ATTACH=full]152949[/ATTACH]

case closed, kama hujui umuhimu wa caps lock utajua ata umuhimu wa ABCD, enda pale kando ukachill na majamaa wa Masinde mkipewa lessons na mtoi wa class eight

30 year old adolescent

They off to the hills
[ATTACH=full]152974[/ATTACH]
Nigga is even posting on other threads na kulenga @TerribleWaste you see what am dealing with…bitch salty niggas …
[ATTACH=full]152975[/ATTACH]
Can’t wait for his next attempt …

http://dl.tehmovies.org/94 Thank me later

yo bitch ass nigga online @12am fucking wanker get a life
was busy giving my singo matha creamies all night
hehe ati uko majuu na hizo kucha zinakaa peasant mbaya, kwani unafanya mjei huko SHIKAGO
meffi

boss can you read time…it was 9.30…time zone ni shida kuelewa…thats what you came back with…lol! faggot get out here with that corny shit…and nigga i had just rolled up the jays its called residue…but keep looking for angles on me bitch nigga while you calm your lock jaw from you dick sucking with them fucking slim fags… faggot
[ATTACH=full]153087[/ATTACH]
and kumbe we ni mse umewekwa na dem kukamuliwa na strap on…why else you bragging with flirt vodka…buy your drinks nigga then we can talk…unless faggot bitch which still
[ATTACH=full]153089[/ATTACH]

hehe kuwekwa?really cunt that’s the best you could cum up with Einstein?
gtfo ashy peasant
meffi

Ain’t ashy bruh ans its way better than talking about a mans fingers I have showny fingers when clean and no one brought that up bit you still stuck up like a faggot kept bitch nigga…We see in your imagination you ain the one with the ball sack and btw ashy is dry and its for skin (never been ashy) not same as having weed I ya finager nails…fuck you faggot making talk about manicure and skin care at least know your shit for once and am the peasant again…Boy you reaching
[ATTACH=full]153094[/ATTACH]
Faggot bitch lock jawed nigga sucking slim fags…faggot…That’s what you are you can claim all you want but no man buys flirt vodka unless his bitch made or pussy whipped ati singo matha escapades please homes you bum ass don even got an address just say your second shift ni kukamuliwa na strap bitch nigga morning day ni @uwesmake night shift cl ya m4w
[ATTACH=full]153095[/ATTACH]

huh?

Oh you expect me to care shit like that you responded and you know what am saying…Act dumb to when you juggling dick not to me faggot to straighten shit out for a fag like you…
[ATTACH=full]153102[/ATTACH]