indian cuisines

Am used to natural spices but royco ndio ass blower…

Good replies. Bookmarked

Madam, hii si inbox ya @uwesmake .

Buttered naan, chicken tikka

There is one near coast bus station in Mwembe Tayari…iko hiyo njia ya kwenda Kingorani…

My fav cuisine in the whole world.
[ul]
[li]Tandoori chicken, numero uno, my relas luurve chicken Korma[/li][li]Their other veg dishes on the menu will do[/li][li]Pilau rice depends on where you are in this world. I can do better hia[/li][li]Chicken Curry, I make this easily now.[/li][li]Onion bhanjis.[/li][li]Cold salads to go with all that[/li][/ul]
I would advise that you visit this place in Mombasa town, forgotten the name but any uber driver will drop you there. The Biryani in big plates?
Regards
MFW

Great! But how will the uber driver drop me there if I can’t tell where I’m going?

@Meria Mata

Help me out here. There is this place in the heart of Mombao City that serves the best Biryani in the world. Just about 20 mins from Fort Jesus…it is a small town so I did not see any compe nearby.

Swahili dishes, iko hapo Karibu sana na cendro police

Thengiu MM…the food is awesome, the portions humongous, service kibao. I was there this March wish I e-knew you then. We were staying at Pride Inn so it was quite a drive but after the guided tour of FJ the uber driver recommended the place. Waaaaaaaaa. Deals are done in those hotels as the Uber driver was recommended to us by that housekeeping guy that showed us our rooms but he soon became our personal driver.

We plan to come back when the dust settles.

I always go there for pilau, their pilipili is awesomely hot

Great food. Great County. Great people. Great biz opportunities too. Wacha elections ziishe. We met a young couple there loaded to the hilt, they befriended our noisy table. Young Kyuk dude married to a Swahili chicka. It sure is the County to be at!

Hydrabad Chicken biryani,chicken kadhai, Lady fingers…I hate the paneer…buttered naan,veg fried rice…dessert…kulfi…drink…sweet lime soda.
Been to nearly all the states in India,atleast 15 trips or so and I love Indian food. Of all countries I have been, I have had it easiest with food in India.
Locally Shangri la offer good Indian cuisine

UOTP.
Thread closed.

ES naona ume NASA import. Aint judging tho.

You know chutas love themselves vvv much so they will make sure they have eaten good food even if simple. Even in Kenya si the Asians have specific women from marigiti bringing them fresh ingredients to the house which are closely inspected and rejected if there is a tiny dent? Their food is awesome. they take their time.