Indian men punishing a woman :these people are just something else

Omwami where was this? Vumbistan ama huko mayolo?

huyo mumama lazima ni kichwa ngumu

Hapa vumbistan …Mombasa to be precise

The ones in Kenya are worse - I’ve only met 1 who was bearable. I don’t understand why Jeff Koinange married one honestly. The smell ,lack of ass ,imagine waking up and finding your wife forgot to shave her unibrow and moustache. Then they age like milk. Smash but don’t cuff.

Show me your ways Master.

Don’t bother ,as a man who has dated out of his race before ,lemme just tell you ,it’s over glorified nonsense. African women are much better than we’ve been led to believe as black men.

I almost believed we were rivals in Webuye.

Exactly fratha, hapo umesema!
In fact there is nothing better for a Kenyan man than a Kenyan woman.
Facts!

Fudhi zilikua zinakaakama mkia ya squirrel?
[ATTACH=full]392500[/ATTACH]

I find the punjabis and goans really tolerable lakini wale gujratis ni meffii sana.

mhindi ni mhindi. Africa is for the Black man.

I read somewhere, alikuwa anakulishwa mijeledi juu ya kuhepa her abusive husband na kurundi home. The discipline masters were none other than her kin/brothers.

[ATTACH=full]392552[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

:D:D:D

:D:D

I really have zero sympathies for Asians. Asians are not racist, they are outrightly ANTI BLACK. Heri hapa kwa Uncle Sam racism is not a daily occurrence. The only Asians I adore are South Koreans and Japanese only. Wao wako hospitable kiasi though wako na racism yao pia. Otherwise hao wengine ni scum tupu useless pieces of trash.

Kijana respect people ,wewe unaita watu Malaya kwa nini ? Wewe ni shoga Malaya mzee mwenye amezalisha kijana mdogo Kama @Douchebag panya .bona utusi @Coronatities na hananga shughli na mwenda wazimu Kama wewe ? Hajawahi kuambia unakufa na ukimwi

Right on point.

Kambas and luyha worship them