Indians in elected and government positions in Kenya.

Indians are piece of shit

Talk ill of them but there is nothing you’ll do about it,love yourself,then love your countrymen the rest will follow.

Huwa naskia kupiga mmoja slap moto
just to see them turn red. schooled with em in lower primary and I did just that but the issues it brought up, wacha tu

Currently dating one, si mbaya. Anaongea tu haraka

People also “severally” abuse the phrase “every other day”.

Gashui kaî ûtarî mûkristiano?

Ni ndi ciuria nyingi muno Ukristiano utahotaga kunjokeria.

Ask yourself this question 1000 times and over, how in God’s earth can you permit a foreigner, residing in your own country to exercise his percieved superiority in your midst without YOU sanctioning them??
Doesn"t that beat any logic?

Weird

How’s Varshita ?

Indians are just pieces of Shit… Blacks are treated like shit in India, yet we allow these idiots to thrive here.
One day it will end… i think Iddi Amin was somehow right in the case of Indians.

Economic freedom for the native Kenya is an emergency, that is the best counter to these fools… so that they can be left buying from their shops and selling to their fellow Indians

Wisdom

Huko ni religious sect.

I wouldn’t want to live there anyway they burn too much incense.

As someone said, we need to respect ourselves in order to be respected. People stop respecting you when they realise wewe ni mtu hajiwezi. Africans/Kenyans should put their shit together. Respect is earned not demanded for.
I went to high school with a few Indians. They were dayscholars. In form one they never used to mingle a lot. However, heshima ilianza after exams.
They got average grades in form four. All of them went abroad to study engineering and other big courses. Lakini bado tunaheshimiana.

…mhindi hata kwa road siwes pea yeye njia. akiomba huwa Na block kabisa. Meffi.

I have Indian colleagues in Trumpstan, they are cool people and consider you one of their own because of the discrimination they face from whites.

But as soon as they are many in number, their attitudes just change. There’s a place in New Jersey called Cherry Hill it’s like a mini Mumbai, you feel like a foreigner over there. They have taken over the IT industry in some american cities and only hire their own even under the threat of being sued.

I admire their unity though. There’s no race on earth which hates each other than Africans. We are our greatest enemy and it’s for that reason we have never recovered from injustices like colonialism and slavery.

u see the immigration department prior to Matiangz,was a cash cow.ukiwa foreigner especially those whose document processing was not so straight forward,for the right amount of dollars(routinely),unaambiawa uko protected na unapewa phone number hadi ya PPO(a very senior person by then)…ati ukichokozwa na mtu piga iyo number…

They behave the same way in vumbistan albeit with more sense of entitlement.

Kenyan Indians are all upper or middle caste.
We have Brahmin temples in Ngara and the Oshwals in Kenya.Those are upper castes.
The Ghelanis are all Vaishya.So are the Goan Christians with Portuguese sounding names.
So .No.

An indian will only buy from an indian shop, he will go to an indian mechanic, will run to indian banks such as DTB, will often prefer to outsource professional services from their fellow Indians. They however, want black people to buy their stuff!! isnt that double standards?