Indians Who Always Suck Up To Trump Now Crying Foul...

:D:D:D I thought you once mentioned ilikuwa marriage kumbe ni lottery

One of my homeboys who’s done well in Nai can testify to this. His kids now turning 20s have lived the best of Nai…Best Schools, Best Friends from all tribal echelons of Kenya, and Best of The Best Kenya offers. He was telling us that before RAO was in the thick of fighting the system, his kids kept telling him they did not understand all this mess of Kikuyu-Luo- Kale noise in the news cycle, that they are Kenyans with no tribal affiliation going by the friends they had. That was until teargas started flying and Moses Kuria stated owning the airwaves. Things went downhill pretty quickly when their so-called best friends started telling them Lazy Jaluos were the problem destroying beautiful Kenya!

My friend said he could not believe it when at dinner time his sons announced they had a confession to make:

For the first time in their lives they realized there are NO Kenyans in Kenya…Just different tribal groups living in that geographical area.
They felt humiliated and sad to realize their “friends” were actually only associates.

As we congregate here, let’s remember this and think of where we are headed.

Have you read the comment to the last bit?

if i was orange face what could i have done?
well tell your people what you can do for them and unite them … not seeking any opportune chance by spewing hate and bigotry .also stop conspiracy theories that have no merits.

In that comment which part is a fake conspiracy theory?

Fake conspiracy ni ooh obama did hiding of ICE docs together with saying obama is the 666…alot of garbage that make no sense . You have the power now …bring everything to light…come on its just common sense. Will it be hard to tell one of ICE agent asimame aseme what happened and how the hiding was done ? In fact it will boost you people’s vote …but fitina na kichinichini you stir and brew conspiracies to get your bases going …

Hio story ya ICE si utafute kwa Google kama huamini.

Like I said in that earlier comment a point that you keep ignoring: all these officials involved are protected by a security of tenure!

It is the same reason the Obama administration didn’t prosecute Bush for grevious war crimes and killing a head of state, torturing POWs via water boarding or even destroying the world economy. Bush has perpetrated numerous terrible crimes. But he is immune from prosecution within the U.S and even if you arrest him documents will show that a certain supreme court judges okayed his worst crimes. Plus he had specific laws covering his ass as well as his official’s asses. Legislation protects him!

If you go after Hillary you have to go after Obama plus the whole chain of command behind them. You have to prove that Obama broke the law by overthrowing Islamic countries via NGOs in conjunction with Soros. You can’t prove that. First of all those are confidential, state secrets. There is heavy legislation protecting him. He is immune from his acts as president.

You can’t prosecute him for using drones or tapping people’s phones via the NSA. The Patriot Act protects him for wiretapping citizens.

You cannot even get him for using a private server because he was President at the time and is thus immune. If you go after Hillary she will just say she is sorry, she didn’t know it was a crime… and anyway the crucial emails were deleted years ago. If you go any further her lawyers will cite laws that protected her at the time. Furthermore the U.S is not a signatory to the ICC. These politicians are not stupid, they know the law and how to get around it.

1 yaani my friend wacha tu… you guys stirred conspiracy theory ya Hillary na Benghazi… did you guys get anything out of it ?
2 then mkaaza former FBI director Mcabe mpaka you sued him 2017 … finally late last year charges dropped. No findings
3 then mkaanza ingine kuhusu deep state existance … mka brew na stirring… finally DT appointed his loyalist to unearth deep state… tunangoja
4 then mkaanza that lady called Dr Hill wa national security saying she was working for dems stirred by Bret Baaa …Now during impeachment she shamed Repubs that there was no conspiracies and Russia interfered.

in summary the only thing that can keep you guys going is spewing conspiracy theories around OBama … nothing new mna offer… just conspiracies after conspiracies … anyway kwa starehe zako mimi naenda kulala. there are better things i can think about . Time will tell who was right and wrong

[ATTACH=full]299345[/ATTACH]

You and your conservative idiots are hung up on Obama when you ignore that the real criminal is currently in office and The Law is waiting at The White House doors for his last day in office to clap handcuffs on him and send him away. :stuck_out_tongue: His only hope is to wain another term…a Do or Die situation:

When Trump leaves office, the protection that prevents a president from being criminally indicted will be gone. Even before his impeachment, legal experts found ample support for the belief that Trump would be indicted upon departing the White House. The Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s Office has already essentially named Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator in a campaign finance fraud scheme that saw his personal attorney, Michael Cohen, sentenced to three years in prison. This means Trump is almost certainly working overtime, figuring out how he can avoid indictment after leaving office. The statute of limitations for most crimes is five years. Though there is a tolling argument that could be made, the better bet is that another term in office would run out the clock on many of Trump’s alleged crimes, including the New York Cohen case in which prosecutors have alleged Trump to be both instigator and beneficiary.

[ATTACH=full]299347[/ATTACH]

I imagine it’s because Obama ni “kijana wa nyumbani” you cannot find any fault in him. Shemeji. :smiley:

It’s understandable. But like I have said ask yourself why Obama administration didn’t prosecute Bush and his team. Remember the Democrats at the time swore they would go after Bush if they won!

But after winning Obama immediately changed his mind and said he will look forwards not backwards :

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/12/us/politics/12inquire.html

Obama's justice department grants final immunity to Bush's CIA torturers | Glenn Greenwald | The Guardian

Obama’s Resistance to Investigating Bush Administration Allowed Brett Kavanaugh to Skate Onto the Supreme Court

[MEDIA=medium]c1b258ac3258[/MEDIA]

(In what universe can you compare the mass murder committed by Obama using drones and the govts he overthrew to Trump who is accused of refusing to show his tax records???!)

And I answered the point you are raising above over a year ago in one of amused’s numerous threads. Hapo hakuna kesi. That is empty political noise.

In 2007 the Democrats said they couldn’t wait for Bush to finish his term so they could drag him to court. It was political noise.

In 2001 the Republicans said they would drag Clinton to court for his numerous rape charges. Makelele tu.

The U.S has alot of flaws.

Kalenjinga teenagers were the ones hacking up people during the 07 PEV

Trump and Corona are doing the right things. Watu wakae kwao na wajenge nchi zao. Only visit other countries as a tourist.