Infidelity Killings

BTW I am using examples of pastors to show you that even a public figure and a moral leader can dupe people for a very long time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg7TMRzkc6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48_c-vXgEjc

This one is 65 years old been married 35 years bwana long courtship @Deez Nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiHkaD48A9U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwC27wQAIY8

@TrumanCapote okey okey , i get it …my point was that if you stay with someone for a long time , chances of his true self showing increases … unlike meeting someone today and after 2 weeks you get married like @Nilzol

Its all a gamble . Some people date 10 years others 6 months and guess whose marriages are more likely to last? Check the data on courtship durations, the longer the courtship the more the danger of the marriage failing according to psychiatrist. The thing is kuna watu whho are great pretenders like serial killers. Very smooth, I remember one guy who was a great husband for 16 years and during that time he murdered 10 women. His kids and wife knew him to be an angel. So before believing everything a cult is telling you please find scientific empirical research on the same and study the various research done with an open mind. Dont be too hang up on one point of view hadi you dont want to hear anything different. I think Red Peel is crap but Ive atleast looked at it. Apart from the bigotry , there’s some few that can help even a woman in her life,like dont make your life about other people,have goals and purpose in your life, focus on yourself, dont look at the opposite sex as the meaning of life,dont idealise the opposite sex, do not invest in anyone you are not married to be it emotionally,financially or otherwise. If a person of the opposite sex doesnt give you what you want forget them. So ningekua too extremist feminist I would be like nani asome hizo vitu? Infact lemme tell the honest truth theres a red peel person I was talking to here and he knows about sijui radical feminism, third wave feminism,types of feminism,he has read all the feminist authors. Mimi I maybe the feminist authors Ive read is Gloria Steinem and Andrea Dworkins and thats because I actually liked or was interested in the topics they wrote on not that I was purposely looking for books on feminism. Currently theres one I downloaded called Down Girl the logic of Misogyny its by a Stanford University Professor , so Ive been struggling to read it because about the only motivation I have to read this book is to be able to argue with misogynist. This misogyny issue isnt a life or death issues for me which I need to cram and apply all the principles in the militant manner Red Peels and MGTOW do it. My life isnt going to improve exponentially because Ive figured out how to manipulate men and the weaknesses of men and how to exploit men and all kinds of tricks and mindsets about how weak men are and how women have since time in memorial brought even the most mightiest of men down because men are just that weak and pathetic and those kinds of hate filled narratives. Why is that?

Because from my childhood Ive always understood one thing very clearly, the only one person who determines the course of my life is me and God . Men have no control oover my life that I need to go chop gazillions of books so that I can beat them in this game. But see weak people and low status people since time in memorial always work on trying to manipulate factors outside themselves to get to where they want to get in life. To me men are not thaaaaaatttt important and pivotal to my hapiness and sucess that I need to join a support group,join a cult, demean them day and night, tell them how much I am greater than they are, go out and manipulate and then use them to prove how powerful I am. I dont need all that , everything I want in this world I can have without as much as thinking about a man let alone sitting down to read self help books about men,their psychology, their mannerisms. Do you know what people who are so obsessed are called? Theyre called ADDICTS. I am not so addicted to how right feminism is that I need to stalk all anti feminism people here and troll them. Nah. Its not that important or even that relevant to me. I am not that invested in it and it does not define me. It is you who call me feminist. Who follow me around to troll me because anybody who doesnt kiss the ring of the patriarchy and agree with red peels cult and mathogothanio cults is a feminist. Well I dont think that you expect to think any gender is superior to mine. I cant. I am telling you even if I was an albino or disabled. I would be very proud of it and know I am superior. Because thats how my dad has raised me. That I am superior and whichever group including my tribe that I belong to. I dont care even if I am what and whoo looks down on my gender,my tribe, my race my friend mimi siwezi. I love my gender , I love being a woman.I am happy to be a woman. I am of being a woman. Nobody can convince me others. NOBODY hata Mungu Mwenyewe hawezi leave alone some small small boys who are nobody,have nothing wakipeleka mtu out, wanakuja kupost hapa OMG she asked for Pizza and Chicken and sijui black label ,red label and other labels wengine sijui pombe gani. I am like please come I buy you pizza and chicken and black label a whole carton and I wont come here to say huyu mtu aliitisha black label sijui alittiiisha nini. Like such cheap,cheap boys - some of us we eat out everyday so hakuna favour unatufanyia kupeleka mtu out and pay the bill without expecting sex. This is a reasoning of people who have no money. Ukilipa bill ya date umeita mtu unaona now they owe you a kidney. Unakuja hapa unatusi mtu unatusi mtu . This the caliber of boys. Ofcourse you have to be obsessed about women because you have zero self esteem so lazima itoke kwa mwanamke. How you used her ,how you tricked her, how you impress them with your car .

These are problems I cant relate to at all. Siezi relate vile I can invite somebody for lunch then I come here to complain about the order was to expensive. I cant relate that my former classmates are living a better life than me so I need to be here bitching about them 24’7. I cant relate to being so angry at, or bitter with, or confused about men that I go read a book about men. I cant relate to just hating someone and trolling them and bullying them because they dont agree with me. Like for ever. For me its on a post to post basis , jana’s post is jana’s post I dont have enough space in my mind to remember you and follow all your posts to see if today you posted anything antifeminist and then look for anything you post and shit on it. You are not that important. I actually give much more thought to the steak I will be eating tonight than to anybody here. I am sorry thats just how it is. I dont even know what most people post here because I follow topics not personalities. I dont need to follow someone and troll them to feel anything. I really dont. So try not to put me in the same box with these lowly folk who have no self esteem and nothing much besides the opposite sex to think and talk about all day and their dickks. I think about so so many things, I dont have to zzero in on the study of one gender or to zero in on one personality here or join movements. Thats for intellectual dwarfs thats for the masses not for the creme de la creme . I just cant join you there. I cant. I have so much to read about, I have so much to think about, the world is my oyster ,why would I get the space to be minimised into a particular character or gender or movement.

While you are busy thinking how to conquer women and about Makena I am thinking about my PhD thesis I have 15 topics I am researching to zero in on one, I am thinking about the second coming of Christ, I am thinking about the new steak joints in town, I am thinking about going to Pemba to smell cloves wafting through the evening air and the sunset on the water when the cold becomes too much to bear. Those are the things I think about , not stupid and petty shit like how I can manipulate men by analysing their weaknesses and exploiting them. Who are men? Those people who are of no consequence. Why would I pay them so much mind when theres a trillion other things I could focus on? Thats the difference between me and these pathetic cultists. I can not be boxed into a singular identity because I am too great for that and I can not look outside myself for validation ,for self esteem, for self worth, for purpose not in a cult , not inputting down those who are different from me. Bigotry is for lowly people. Just go to slums , this where sexism,tribalism is rife because of scarcity - its them or us ,its a zero sum game but the sages , the mystics those who transcend commoness , transcend ethnic,gender and other barriers - the world is their oyster and theyre not in competition with anyone. Dooes the Dalai Lama put anybody down fro him to be the Dalai Lama ofcourse not. But if you are nobody you must step on everybody to become anything . Very simple analogy. Recently Ive been looking at conversations between Satan and God . Funny how short and magnanimous those conversations are. Infact even when Satan was thrown out of heaven with a third of the angels ,God didnt say anything He was too busy being God. I am too busy being ME to stalk you or beat anyone down, thats a job for lesser mortal and I leave it to those lesser mortals who are not in short supply. Obrigada. Have a fantastic weekend.

i dont belong to a cult , MGTOW aint a cult … alafu this is not the best place to write a ‘best seller’ …nani atasoma hii insha yote ?

Whatever helps you sleep better at night. Cults are for weak minded people who cant think themselves and cant withstand the harsh realities of life as individual. For your own good avoid group think. Everything amazing in this world came from people who thought for themselves. You have one brain like everyone else why follow the ideologies of others? Think for yourself and avoid being overaligned with any one group, lastly remember hate in your heart will consume you too. Hate is toxic.

He he he , am i sensing sexual frustration…Before engaging you here i had countless brain cells but sasa nimebaki na moja … unasumbua senior elder hapa , leave me and my one brain cell alone …admin tupa huyu [SIZE=4]TRUMAN[/SIZE][SIZE=6] Ka-potty [/SIZE]nje

Everything to pple in your cult is about sex. If you are in a cult and make no mistake you are. You have zero brain cells. You are too dumb to think4yourself. Too dumb. If you study research instead melodramatic hate cults for boys with low self esteem you would know that 90% of sexually active women are sexually frustrated bcz men don’t know how to give them orgasms. That’s something pple in cults are allergic to. Facts. Scientific and empirical research. You can call me wote a u wanna call me but I am not the one in a cult. Btw do you know who Truman Capote was? I forgot. You do not read books. You are allergic. You only mindlessly cram cultic dogma that tells you that bcz u have a dick that meks you special. Plenty of dicks in jail and sleeping out on the street in this cold. Look ama save you the agony of dealing with s1 who actually has a brain, go back to your cults cocoon. Bye boy. You are now officially blocked.

[SIZE=4]I call you[/SIZE][SIZE=7] KaPOTTY [/SIZE][SIZE=4]coz you are full of sh** …Stop pretending you understand & know everything & everyone … you look sad & at war with the world . I never talked to you about MGTOW , whats wrong with this nut case…[/SIZE]