Infinix models likely to receive Android 7.0

Flagships get 2 years of support and updates

Mtu wa s6 ako set for 2-3 years, weww unanunua simu to upgrade OS version

tukitaka photography tutanunua camera!! Telling me to buy a samsung juu ya clarity ya picha ni upuss!!!

@Deorro, it is true that your phone is the best there is in the world. No where did I say anything different. Relax, my Friend.

Huwezi beba camera everywhere!

Next utasema mkitaka kucheza music utanunua HiFi system kwa nyumba, ukitaka kumultitask utajenga gaming desktop, ukitaka kuandika notes utanunua notebook??
Even if a phone is not a status symbol, why buy a new one every year instead of buying one of great build quality to last you 2-3-4 years?

juu mimi ni mlevi, siezi maliza mwaka na simu. Hii ata imekaa sana.

Who the hell stays with the same phone for 4 years?? Nwy, I get your drift about quality. But that price margin is way way high for such minor differences.

Hii ndio ujinga ya Android. They should support phones for longer like iOS, since nowadays they are just as expensive

Ios gives you bug filled updates to make you buy new phones. Ask wasee wa Iphone 6+

Using your school of thinking

a majority of Android users don’t care about updates. Nougat users are just 2.4% as of March 2017, while a majority are spread between Kitkat, Lollipop and Marshmallow.

Most people dont even update apps, wewe unaongelea os updates

kwanza madem ndio wana hiyo tabia whatsapp ikiexpire ndio atadownload tena

lakini app kama Twitter hukuwa na updates almost every day, and nothing changes or improves

I think it’s only watsapp that forces people to update.

They are siphoning your chi.

Bug fixes***

These bugs never end. Twitter devs must be very poor at their job

Hizo labda imbo. My cousin has a phantom z, my niece a phantom z mini, my fwb has an infinix zero2, one of my bros has an infinix hot sijui nini, my friend a tecno c8 and yours truly a tecno c8. Mine hitting a year is the newest in that line up. 2, 3 years and going strong. Ni gani hizo that die fwaaaa?

Mediatek hoiyeeeee

My infinix just woke up the other day and died. No warning. Am done with them. Just purchased xiomi redmi 4 prime after Deoro advice. I hope it won’t disappoint