infinix &tecno

yeaah… for sure… i control my hometheatre, tv, fridge and air conditioner using my phone…

1 Like

nexus aint samsung is it??

Nexus is google

yeah… the guy was talking ill of samsung phones… nikamuuliza ni ipi ametumia. then anataja nexus… lol

2 Likes

Give infinix a couple of years to grow and their phones will be a force to reckon with. . .

1 Like

Hizo ni entry level phones. Ikiwa hutaki kusumbua, buy flagship usahau usumbufu miaka 3+

They didn’t sell to you all those appliances with their remotes or what am I missing?

advice moja kwa budget ya 10k

sorry sijawahi ata angalia features za samsung yeyote pale jumia and a’v never adviced anyone to buy… they just don’t mean anything to me… nilizichukia enzi za pocket and i still hate them…

hio 10k naeza pata iPhone 4s AMA 5?

But umbaya Mimi at a kama kwa laptop Niko macbook kwa phone Niko android

IPhone iko na swag.
hio inatoanga panty + bra

1 Like

:D:D:D anyway.iko na hizo features ulisema hapo juu

Usishtuliwe, these features are software based not hardware.

bona ni sumbuane na 6 remotes and i can use one to operate all…comeon are you this dense

galaxy pocket was ment for college kids pia wewe… how on earth do you use galaxy pocket to judge samsung…pocket was a low tier phone… if you bought one at 7k and expected it to perfom am sooo sorry

Enyewe somepeople in this village are thick…are you sure this is software only?? you the bunch of guys who will dowload some foolish fingerprint apps thinking they will add a finger print security locks to your phones a phone needs to have the fingerprint scanner in its hardware. For a phone to support remote feature it should have ultra violet rays transmission capabilites in its hardware kwanza… then perhaps you can download the remote app, thats if thez any but as for me it came as a feature in the phone

2 Likes

yes 4s na 5 plain

samsung, iphone, htc, nokia and sony will be stagnate. all i can agree wth you is that the shitty infinix wouldnt be the same a couple of years to come they might be where the kings ( samsung,nokia, htc and iphone are now thats if things goo well for them… but then you can only imagine what the kings will be.
i like using a very common example mercs and bmw started using electric windows very long time ago, when toyota only had ile ya kuzungusha ndo ufunge dirisha but years have past by now every car comes with electric windows apart from a few. but toyota specs utasikia things like “fully loaded with electric windows” mercs n bimmers these aint feature to sell out they are norms. i hope you get my drift

You want to claim here that there is no tecno or infi ix that can connect to a home theatre or any other electronic?