Infinix x601 note 3.

Samsung inaboast snapdragon pekee yake. Kama ni waterproofing hata Cubot wana waterproof smartphones! And, to me, when Infinix will make mhl compatible phones, then I will never have any business with Samsung shit!

Umeshindwa kutaja simu?

Wow…yours is a naivety galore. You should realize that there is alot more to a phone than just mere specs. I am especially gobsmacked by your argument about camera megapixels. I can assure you some of those prices found on the cutting edge flagships is justifiable.

:D:D:D

Samsung also boasts in-house Exonus SOC, which id one of the best chips you can find on a mobile device FYI

The day you learn to root your phone, flash a custom ROM, hyperclock your processor an install some non-market apps, then can you talk to me. Some of us don’t buy phones coz of the features installed by the manufacturer. A phone is only worth its hardware. Hakuna anything beyond that. Brand name hapana tambua wala nunua

…Labda iwe @snapdragon processor

Hehehehe so hardware ya infinix with a overclocked processor ni superior to Galaxy s7?

You have no idea pal

Which idea are you talking about ?
So which custom rom do you run on your phone ? With which kernel ?

i tested infinix x551 and galaxy s3 both running stock rom…mtk failed deliberately fyi my first phone i rooted was ideos then galaxy mini i bet u were still in high school

Wachana na huyu who thinks installing a custom rom and over clocking cpu ya simu iko chini makes it at par na yenye iko juu ni kama sisi we dont Install custom roms

I find it fine ,infinix arent as bad as windows phones :smiley:

Which infinix phone and which specific windows phone ?

ajaribu ku overclock hizo mediatek itakufa motherboard within an hour with no hopes of resurrecting it

taka taka zote zinajiita windows phone from 8 ---->10

The phone has mid range specs for a majority of users but the Mono Loudspeaker hapo wametuangusha

Really ? Some specs of lumia weka android ndani and thw infinix wont get to it

judging from your proud proclaimations about rooting as if its some achievement, You probably heard of overclocking and custom roms when the chinese half baked mtk phones flooded the market. FYI some of us were pioneers in the smartphones hacking and tweaks long before you knew the meaning of the word smartphone

You are very argumentative. I hope you are doing that for the kicks, otherwise, in terms of value for money, you will Not beat Infinix at the moment, maybe bragging rights I would agree. Infinix hot 3 4g is running on snapdragon processor, 2gb ram, 4g Internet and 13mp camera for 12k. That is what is called value. And FYI these Chinese brands have completely displaced the so called major brands in the market. The s7 or iPhone 6 are better phones, just not worth the price. By the way apple are making more than 66% profit out of every device they sell to ignorant people like you. Thankfully, more than 95% of Kenyan smartphone sales comprise of these mid range Chinese phones of between 10 to 20k where true value for money is.