informative, car brands.

Brarre fwakkin Quadrey.
Hapa ni nyumbani. Kama huna V8 keti pale…

Always thought Mclaren is under Mercedes

Kwani hii kitanda yako iko na mulika mwizi…I cant relate.excuse me!

Subaru isn’t independent. It’s part owned by Toyota.

Daewoo truck division was (partly?) bought by India’s Tata. Their first collaborative product is the Tata Novus.

Mitsubishi is 34% owned by Nissan.

It has always been.

Weh ulisema unatokelezea Checki Maneno lini, sitakuchemsha

Toyota madness… whats wrong wth their artists or do they employ teenagers to draw them vehicles?? A tad ugly

Boss kuwa mpole the design iko top wah…

[ATTACH=full]70726[/ATTACH]

Funny story:

RollsRoyce was out in the market and two companies were competing to buy it, ie. BMW and TATA

After much negotiations TATA finally won the bid to buy the company. But guess what, the company did not own the name RollsRoyce, it was just assumed it did.

So TATA bought the company minus the name and guess who later bought that name, yes BMW, and guess who profited more…?

Hii ni kama uone dame then jamaa ampe ball na dowry ulishatoa …

1 Like

mazda was owned by ford at one time until recently. At the time, mazda were POS cars until the japs went solo.

POS inamaanisha nini?

Piece of shyt. Samahani

Just checked wiki, Astra a German brand and a subsidiary of GM for ages have never manufactured anything in the US despite their presence elsewhere in the world. It’s more like saying Jaguar or Range are Indian cars. Unaona vile photo inachomeka. :D:D

Hino pia is a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation and one of 16 major companies of the Toyota Group.

The front grille design was inspired by the below.
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/824569/images/o-BUYING-GUIDE-facebook.jpg

:D:D:D

the people think this car is cute they will also say akothee is beutiful

Looks like something from west coast customs. I guess its target market is niggers.