Ingwelets Vs Kogalo Divas

WAKO SAWA WOTE

Toa “Effidence” …!!

relative…

[ATTACH=full]133959[/ATTACH]

Kogalo Diva Caroline Osoro popularly known to local football fans as Manchester Jaddah, has been keeping a low profile
ever since she was left trending on Kenyans blogs, after her friends whom she had blocked on Facebook took to social media
to air her dirty linen in public, accusing her of sleeping with Gor Mahia players.

The mother of two has since stopped going to Stadiums.

[ATTACH=full]133962[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]133963[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]133964[/ATTACH]

First, let me clarify that I’m not referring to the women

— Somali, Kikuyu, Wazungu, Luo and so on— who genuinely love football and worship mighty Gor Mahia.

It is the self-proclaimed die-hard ‘fans’ called K’Ogalo divas that get to me because they are camouflaged as fans but are in the real sense shameless and ravenous hawks hunting for gullible prey.

Yes, those who follow matches religiously, donning jerseys written with the craziest of words, for example mit duk meaning ‘sweet while naked.’
I am talking about the ilk who hitch-hike and would even go to the extent of borrowing bus fare for matches outside Nairobi.

For them, leaving their children at the mercy of dodgy neighbours, relatives or even house-helps for the euphoria that comes with attending these matches is no biggie.

Ironically, most of these divas are clueless on matters soccer and do not even know the name of Gor Mahia’s coach.
All they know is that he is a mzungu yet they have been attending the matches season in, season out.

Interestingly, most of these pseudo-fans come from hoods like Kayole, Kibera, Kariobangi, Kawangware, Dandora and the like.

They come across as unschooled, ignorant and idle lasses who do not think beyond their noses.
They are a morally challenged breed who think life starts and ends with partying and sleeping around.

If you cross check, don’t be surprised to find that they have dumped their wild oats with their aged parents or grandparents in the village.
These absentee mothers hardly go home to visit their children and only send peanuts after numerous calls and incessant cajoling by desperate guardians.
They would rather use the little they make from God knows where to buy green eyelashes that complement the green army jerseys and ridiculously tight, inner-wear peeping pants they wear.

These ‘divas’ do not have an atom of decency.
A few pints of liquor is all they need as stimuli. Suddenly they have the impetus to scream like charlatans, lie down on roads and even engage in hooliganism, which coming from females is despicable and appalling.

Feminine is associated with gentleness and not mediocrity.
Who can forgot that bimbo who was photographed with a man between her thighs on top of a car in broad daylight to celebrate victory?

“Nyi Kogalo” attracts women so stupidly randy that getting bonked on the bonet of a car is normal.
Sexual escapades, often with strangers they meet at the stadium, is the order of the day, waking up with a different man after every match day.
These young women have thrown caution to the wind and have no regard for discipline, values and hard work. It is a little wonder that men from Luo community shy away from marrying their kind who make the
majority of divas because they paint Luo women as hardcore, wild, party animals and lazy bums who can add no value to a man’s life.

And then there are others who are married but feign chama meetings, funerals upcountry and other absurd excuses to attend these matches, not for the love of Gor Mahia, but to meet young, energetic male fans to
hook up with for post-match Ohangla gigs.
The world has changed. Women are becoming increasingly interested in stuff previously associated with men; like love for soccer.
However, the women who support Gor Mahia should do so with decorum.

The word diva in its intended meaning is associated with success, talent and class.
Not thievery, moral decay and personality flaws.

Okay, let me fasten my helmet … Throw em’ stones , Divas …!!!

[ATTACH=full]133966[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]133967[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]133968[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]133969[/ATTACH]

Hehehehe…!!

I Rest my Case …!!

:p:p:p