ino migunda

After their covid heist, I think they have lost a very big chunk of the support they had left. I have hope. Even though am seeing like I’ll have to make a choice like I did with the waititu kabogo saga. Chose the lesser and most important easier to uproot evil so as the greater evil doesn’t even further entrench their tenterhooks making it impossible to remove. Hopefully, it will be easy to then replace the lesser evil with a good leader

h

How does Kenyatta’s being told they own big chunks lead to tribal animosity? Mind you most of the accusers are Kikuyus. Unlike in the past where especially mganga demonized the whole kyuk community for every act committed by the cabal, kyuks have no issue about facts of specific tycoons being aired even if they happen to be kyuks. Infact we welcome that. Kenyattas do not equal Kikuyus.

Kapsaa! Something needs to be done, something needs to give. Enough of the Kenyattas. What is sad v sad is that other worthy Kenyans cannot go past these 3 dudes. Uhuru, Raila and Ruto.

Kuna kampuni inaitwa Kahawa Sukari Limited wenye waliuza hio shamba .Tuma mtu kwa ofisi yao hapo Vedic House Mana Ngina Street and utapewa acreage ya the estate .Ghaseer

Fanya hivi badala ya maneno mingi wekeleeni the title deeds hii story iishe sio hearsay, sijui you read in a blog somewhere… no.

Mimi sijui huko ni wapi. Wewe enda huko unasema uwaulize na urudi na SOLID evidence.

Otherwise uwache kusumbua with unsubstantiated allegations and data from the interweb bloggers.

Hadi umesema utaweka Google maps na hujaweka it seems hata hio ilikuwa more unsubstantiated allegations and heartburn and proverbs of poverty and self denial.

You know what ranny, some of my friends argue that if RAO shakes off Uhuru and cahoots, they will vote for him. What is the ground view on this?

I tire.

the ground has never changed. their disdain is only multiplied by their current hate for kamwana so probably it might reduce with a separation. reduce but never to the extent of voting him in especially when he is peddling the bbi which remains very unpopular here

We really cannot afford to tire. Kids future is at risk. And you know that…

Ooooi Kamwana, Waiguru, Mama Ngina, etal and BBI hatred is at an all time high. WSR just needs to keep it low for now as he has a lot of grass root support.

Na kwani huweki hio surface area from Google maps?

Hii small patch of earth hapa chini ndio unasema inafikisha 5,000 acres???

Hii hata 500 acres haifikishi!! Take it to the bank.

Do you know what 5,000 acres looks like?

[ATTACH=full]326497[/ATTACH]

You speak sense. It’s just so annoying. Too many thoughtless people. Kuna agegroup flani lazima waskize kingpins. And education has proved that tribalism is not an educational deficiency.

I wish @Ndindu would comment on this

Yaani two years ago uhuru was God chosen
Two years ago uhuru and his family hadn’t grabbed any land

Two years ago bloggers were saying how uhuru’s son would take over

Sahii uhuru supporters …Who were telling ODM/NASA wafunguke macho…are now behaving exactly as ODM/NASA guys were two years ago

Saddest part is that they are mocking ODM guys saying eti hao sio Kama jaruo…wamefunguka macho

I know in 2027. ,they will be here regretting voting for Ruto saying eti wamegunguka macho

Me I tells ya. Put in a Jamaican accent for max effect.

@Finest wine

Kikikiki Simiyu ebu niambie hikyo ki-Uhuru kimesemaje leo:D:D:DSum it up for me.

You have spoken the sense. It’s really between the devil and his shadow on this one. A rock and a hard place doesn’t quite describe it. I moan for ths our country.

Who is stopping you from being rich and successful? Even richer than the Kenyattas.