INOORO REPORTING ATI KWA CHEBUKATI KUMECHOMWA

it is infuriating.

Hata kwa hao ukikosana na bibi ama ngafrend you do not clog the toilets since you know you will

still use it no matter how the argument ends.

8 Likes

Kwani anaishi Kibera?

2 Likes

so many Naswa supporters are like these crazy girls who when you break up or get you cheating destroy all your important stuff…

4 Likes

huko hata jiko ya mitura siwezi weka

3 Likes

hapo hata ndio nilishindwa. I heard he is from Transnzoia, huko there is no violence and a very healthy mix of bukusu/migrant maragolis even mudavadi has a shamba there/kale/kikuyus. This is why I believe this story is fake

4 Likes

Rudi Njoguini

1 Like

Mefii

How now? When not even one uthamaki town equates?

That was close. I work in Siaya and I have been there for a couple of years so ungejianika ungemulikwa

1 Like

Following

@marine1 ,niaje

1 Like

No there is alot of potential.hiyo barabara ya siaya to ruambwa.kuna place past uranga the place is near river yala(not sure about the name of the river.)too much water for irrigation,fertile lands coz ya flooding.and yet maziwa huko ni 70bob per kilo.plus chai kwa kibanda siaya ni 30bob,kama haijapanda.nilikuwa na wish hiyo land ingekuwa central with all those amenities.watu huko ni gazeti kila asubuhi.by the way mbona people around a large water bodies are lazy(by the way wasnt on saiya_ruambwa road)but nilipata nyako huko uranga.crazy bicth.

1 Like

Siezi jaribu.na hawa csi wakiwa around

They have nice women, but do I say. Akikulike atakuserve religiously.

1 Like

hehehehe!!! ati wamechoma container ya beyond zero ?

sasa hi container ina serve watu wa Jubilee ama Nasa ?

Kusema ukweli ujinga ni kipawa

cuzo yangu hufanya job Rongo amenishow that it rains all through lakini wamepanda mahindi kidogo ya domestic consumption hiyo shamba imebaki inapandwa sugarcane ya kuuzia brokers WA Mollases. Ati the land is very fertile lakini hakuna mwenye anataka kuchoka apande greens for commercial purposes

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]119341[/ATTACH]
I nevr break people down just like calling out their mistakes but these nasarites are making it hard to seem them as sane people…like literally no one give a fuck if they fuck themsleves up and then wata expect sympathy from kenyans.You expect national gova iwape relief…they din seem to see that kuna new governors so eveyone will be clamouring for funds…yet their new governor hana issue …constituents are burning it the ground and like you know what make yourself weak now… uatajibeba solo si tushaanza works

1 Like

Where the hell is Nyong’o?

1 Like

ati Uranga is fertile?
how long did you stay in Siaya?

wewe pia unadanganya, hizo tractors za yellow za logo ya Sony hukujia hizo miwa huwa ni za brokers wa Mollases???
Kwanza do you know how mollases are made?