Insecurities

Huyo mtu ni mjinga sana… Hajui wewe ni malaya?

9 Likes

Really?? Lola!!! You are basically keeping your options open and you want us to help you…o_O I think not.

2 Likes

Let the neighbour eat his slices, then he’ll stop flirting and kusumbua

2 Likes

this is scary… I think I need to talk someone.

1 Like

Ata mimi nilishangaa kuskia ati it’s possible for my woman’s male “friend” to come visit my woman, along with a married woman, receive a bj from the married hoe, in front of my woman, without it being a big deal. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I pity the poor sod who calls himself her boyfie. Chembilecho wahenga kunguru hafugiki…or something to that effect.

9 Likes

Na maswali za kijinga usituulize tena. Unafikiria huyo neighbour anataka nini, mkue penpals ama akuombe sufuria? Funda milia

23 Likes

He must be worried, kama ni Mimi. Can’t trust you.

Exactly. Sijui mbona kanajifanya Ati kameonewa… Unaskia mpaka marafiki (malaya wale humtembelea) wake Ati watamwambia amdump Hehe… Pia huyo jamaa ni dwanzi, tumia bibi yangu ujumbe mfupi wenye mambo ya kingono na lazima ntakuonya… Simple, i must confront you ikibidi ngumi itembee. It’s basic animal nature to defend your territory as a male. But some boys of nowadays, anafwatilia mama akimgombeza. Mtu kama huyo inafaa unampata akitoka duka kwanza body check moja strong alafu you look him in the eye and let him know fahali wawili hawaishi zizi moja. Let him figure out the proverb later. Akiendelea you use either your physical or mental strength to subdue the intruder. time yeye na pipe ya maji ile ya chuma and smash his face… while All this while Lola knows nothing has happened . very pitiful indeed Ati anampeleka soko Hehehe

7 Likes

Huko ni wapi? That line is popular in 9gag. It makes me wonder what happens to dudes in this stage, so many weird questions.

Ebu jibu hiyo swali, sababu naona ata wewe wamtaka huyo neighbour. I was once in a situation like this where i had a small business ground floor, and there was this married woman who stayed kwa hio plot alikuwa ananitaka. When her husband was not around she would come and chat with me, telling at oooh i dreamt with you kissing me and that kind of rubbish. Her husband suspected his wife is a spending too much time talking to me, and asked her to stop. She didn’t, and i could not chase her away as a customer. She later told me that they fought over that and i was like, what the ferk. luckily i got a job and employed a lady to help me kwa hio biz

It took 3 months for you boyfriend to have your number. Wewe unapea jamaa number after 2 weeks of being your neighbour.

3 Likes

lol…relationships are hard. In short, one is not allowed to make new male friends?

1 Like

nipe puthy

1 Like

Dump that caring guy as fast as possible… Why is he jealous.? Love is stupid, ATI anakupenda. Why should you be stopped from hoering never mind you’ve locked the poor sob for a relationship.

2 Likes

kujia… me si mchoyo

Very true. But by the look of things, @Lola- is just ranting; bado hajajifanyia uamuzi

1 Like

I suspect that neighbour ako na 16inch na @Lola- anaimezea mate akikumbuka boyfie ako na 6 inch. Semeni confused zebra.

4 Likes

New male friends have just one singular goal. Slice you. Seems you also want it, and after it dawns on you you’ve been used, then you go back to your faithful boyfie now being branded insecure and behave as if nothing happened. Working relationships come with sacrifice. If i was your man i would dump you like yesterday.

2 Likes

Very simple! If you want a healthy relationship keep off your partners phone/gadgets. If you land on a snoopy one, drop them like it’s hot!!!

5 Likes

Why be secretive if you are clean. Be real. Would you entertain a secretive man in your life? In the name of not being snoopy? Come on sometimes you guys want to have your cake and eat it. If my woman behaves like that she is not worth my time, period. And a word of good advise to the young unmarried bucks in this village, dont put up with this kind of shit. You will regret the rest of your married life. Man up. Mark and protect your territory in red. Your woman will eventually toe your line.

5 Likes