Inside the Deep Web (ndani ...ndani!)...

US Navy

why? if they are the ones doing the tracking

Guys think they are hiding but Uncle Sam can SEE THEM!

Sijawai ingia Dark Web na siwezi ata jaribu kuchungulia. Hio ni ka kuchungulia hell. If you stare deep into the abyss long enough, it stares back at you… Something will eventually reach out and drag you in and fuck you up a sick one.

initially they created it as an in-house tool but later released it to the public. they no longer control the development but contribute to development financially

hte only isht I avoid ni ngwati za Huko

You know 70% ya watu huvisit deep web ni child molesters??

I’m just new here. Signed up a few hours ago. So far it’s not to bad lakini after kusoma posts kadhaa, I can’t shake the feeling that, just like the Dark Web, hii site pia iko na a Secret Dark Kenyatalk where us kawaida NVs can’t yet access, where all the fun is. Or maybe kuna WhatsApp and Telegram groups/channels for the veterans/cool kids hang out and share God knows what juicy stuff. I want in. What does a NV like me have to do to get in there? Nichanueni maze! Naomba na upole.

[ATTACH=full]100255[/ATTACH]

Hapo naona exaggeration.

Visit Njogu-inī…

Alafu utafute jamaa amekukodolea macho

another hacker wanabe

Uncle nyam hio sweep joo …

NV ajue kutulia aache maswali mingi hapa…

Kweli, thought it was happening to me alone. Tried fire onion pia hi yo haifanyi…na huyu fala amepost hii message ya deep web kwani haoni layout ya hii site inakaa exactly kama ya alpha bay market forum, these nokbs should just stfu about the dark web. Anyways, mi imebidi tu nitumie laptop kuaccess tor with saf modem.

Waa yani mpaka wana sect ya hitmen mpaka ana estimated accomplishment time based on world regions fwaaaak

Shughuli gani inakupeleka tor?

hizo vitu huwa na conmen wachana nazo

Do you you really wanna know or you know and wanna confirm?:rolleyes:

I want to know.