Insomnia

my sleep just went and bed suddenly became uncomfortable

??? Or is it my sleep deprived mind that does not understand what you saying?

nime-edit…

[ATTACH=full]120716[/ATTACH]
Ama aje @Miss Finest Wine ?

1 Like

She looks paged…positively so.

She is full of manyege

This is a lie, I browse by phone while in bed and I sleep immediately I place the phone down or at times I wake up to find the phone fell out of my hand after dozing off.

5 Likes

Workout helps a whole lot but eating grapes just before bedtime is the ultimate solution. Try both and you’ll be sleeping like a log.

Stress, anxiety, worry is number one cause for insomnia.

1 Like

@OpenMind there is no better way to get some good sleep bila kutembezewa mucakwe, so do the necessary vyenye tu umeambiwa pale juu

3 Likes

Wharristhis? sinyiti:D

kuja inbox we can discuss that.

Na wale hatuna mishakwes kwa sasa tufanye nini? pls ask this query like Uhuru did a while back hiiiiiiihiiiiii. Ati mnataka nifanye nini about corruption and he is our PORK? Oh wait hun I promised to stay out of trouble so consider this a no comment. Wacha I go look for the Coasterian noise makers.

When you come i will show you :slight_smile:

Kwa comp, install f.lux software, it’ll do the needful. There’s an equivalent for droid phones as well.

I sure will na ujue tuu I know some folk in your hood. Oooooo Lordie…small world we live in.

We shall totally have a ball together sweetie

Several options:
1.Look up hizi breathing exercises that get you sleepy within minutes.
2.Avoid caffeine.
3.Get busy- maybe you don’t have sleep cause you’re not tired. Like these guys wamesema- evening exercise or even watch something boring utalala.
4. Might be something is bugging you subconsciously- you could figure it out, meditate, ama just relax if you’re going through something at the moment. Free up your mind when you’re about to sleep- even thinking about why you’re not yet asleep could get you thinking about something else and you’ll remain alert.

Mimi hizo breathing exercises zilinisaidia…na kushiba supper

All the best

2 Likes

I liked that Ridgeways Inn place. We made some noise and waiters were so happy. I hear it is owned by Nat Kangethe the MCL don. I had best shut my gob raiight now. He lives in Muthaiga.

though people are different get insomnia when I am anxious about something. so you can start by searching yourself to see what may be troubling you.sometimes we stress about things sub consciously as such it may not become apparent immediately. better yet talk to someone.more so you can change a few things e.g not eating sugary things before bed,no internet,SMS activity before bed, eat light dinners. finally tafuta jamaa anakunyandua mpaka ulimi inahang.utalala !

1 Like