INSOMNIA

Sasa mambo ya bibi imekujia wapi, we are world aparts. @Bingwa mambo yako inakuanga ngumu sana:D:D:D:D

Stopper detected. @Purple

I gave up on insomnia remedies.

My remedy…nkiingia kwa nyumba nabeba konyagi 250ml afta umemaliza shugli nataka kudoz naieka kwa glass nachapa one touch…Kama kushika saa iyo iyo

Dawa ya insomnia ni threshold.

ROSEMARY - BUY AT SUPER ITS A HERB BOIL DRINK SOLUTION - YOU WILL BLACKOUT SERIOUSLY - WHAT SLEEP MEDS YOU ON ? I have issues sleeping when I travel or am anywhere am not used to since I was a kid , so najua all the meds and side effects and everything but rosemary ni poa sana and you can get it in any super .

:DHii utalala hadi usahau kuamka. Ungesema half a glass.

:D:D

This reminds me of a time i drank Bond 7 almost half the mzinga bottle to allow me to sleep with a tooth ache. Was unable to late at night.

Get heavy curtains to block out any light and use a heavy duvet. Ukishindwa basi try resetting your circadian rhythm.

vile @pamba amesema.

Ive tried kadhaa.
-Temazepam (Restoril).
-Triazolam (Halcion)
-Zaleplon (Sonata)

Kikiki wewe sio wa kwanza kuna Doc alinisho the same nikacheka nkidhani ni vako.

Diazepams can mess up your betareceptors, and also build resistance because your system inazoea plus it can lower your seratonin and make you depressed so sio poa. Just try the rosemary and see but you have to figure out how to get sleep naturally coz hizi diazepams you cant use them long term without it messing with your moods . Other things like remove tvs and comps and laptops from your bedroom , get very dim lighting for your room, get very dark shades for your BR, dont use alarm to wake up, dont use elctronic gadgets upto 1 hour before sleep, get dim lighting for all rooms you spend evenings, dont exercise in the evening and dont drink because alcohol messes your REM sleep which is the most restful sleep. No watching evening news and exciting things at night, no eating past 8pm . Like wind down dont just suddenly switch off after your brain is so excited then you’re trying to sleep.

Crush & boil dried Mulberry leaves. Sieve then drink the concotion. Tastes like black tea.
Works like a charm…side effect ni kokojoa sana

Finally, somebody has mentioned the age-old remedy. :D:D:D

Get a nice comfy bed, mattress and duvet to start with. Dont expect to have quality sleep if you sleep on a 2 inch mattress and heavy duty blanket. And kama unaishi kitongoji duni where noise is the order of the night then you need to hama.

-Someone mentioned rophynol(aka Mchele) it works…
-best remedy for sleep is peace of mind… Find out what’s bogging you… Solve it… Then sleep…