INSTINCTS OR OVER REACTING

Sina gari pia, but was told that the convenience that comes with owning one is worth it.
If all goes well I’ll also buy one before this year ends

Hell yeah…usiamini mtu hukudanganya that punda.engine soon Electric is expense

gari ni necessity kama uko serious na shughuli zako…

My first jalopy repaid immediate…ku.ma and biz

Unless you in a big city…where traffic sucks…na Kuna personal electric wheels…and Kuna trains…but driving beats that

Gari utapata Kwa bei rahisi…unaweza endea hizi zimechotwa na bank gari fiti saidi.

SHE BELONGS TO THE STREETS

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/84/1f/5a/841f5a1385c002b84306bc4b7e817671.jpg

Unadinyiwa bibi ma youtmaa. Simple.

:smiley: this village is sick!

You are forgetting birrionares ndio wanaishi hapa?

I see two women in a relationship!

anagawa.

What is wrong with you?talker mwingine amefikisha threshold a few hours ago na wewe uko hapo unataka kuogelea kwa njoti yake…meffi wewe

Why do you think she lied to you?Tumia akili

1.Always use a condom
2.dont be exclusive with her
3.Focus on yourself
4.she belongs to them streets

Cousin ya @uwesmake niaje ? Kutoka upigwe biro you are trying alot to please this dogs

leta mbisha uone kama tumesalimiana

Hehe, stop thinking to much, just know anaosha rungu wanakikiji for cash, Yani ni lanye sugu.

Mimi hushindwa vile you lot don’t value peace of mind.
Kwanzaa vile I hold people very losely. Unaeza nijibu an ujeuri in a totally unrelated topic alafu nikuondokee kwa a different deal yenye tume strike.
Good thing is, I am very cautious, I don’t easily fuck up and Once I do, I own up.

In my case, Vile doubts iliingia ndio distance and separation itaanza, no turning back.

Ako karibu kukufunga na mimba huyo vile namuona, na maisha yako itakuwa ngumu sana …

THUR - MON tuko na yeye kwa nyumba na bado unamdrop???..unamdrop na bike nini…Tema jaba

Aki muko na nguvu. Just donate to me a quarter of the energy you two have. Please I need it, checking Instagram, WhatsApp, sms, Sim 1,sim 2, airtel. Aki I wish I had this much energy.

Wakuenda ataenda tuu, just lunch hour on a week day is enough and leave mulika mwizi in the office, so meticulous you would never guess , you can not chunga somebody like a cow. Nyinyi wawili muko na utoto sana. My policy in romantic relationships is the devil may care but not me. Screw the entire world for all I care. Do what you want to do see if I care. I will withdraw quietly. Nani ako na hio time ya ku check simu on daily basis? Nyinyi ni Wana inawasumbua. Mimi you can not touch my phone, if you want to trust me, then trust me, if not ferk you I don’t have time for this bull shit of phone inspection, simu ni yangu sio yetu.

Which app do you use for checking traffic.

huelewi nini? Tulikuwa na yeye weekend kisha akaishia then she came for the Long weekend Easter Thur- Mon