Institution of Marriage

You are the type that stays in a shitty married juu ya “napenda watoto wangu”.

Hakuna mambo na kukaa ngumu mbloo. Kikiumana wewe jitoe and be helping at a distance. If your wife figures out that uko ivo wewe umeisha.

Huyu naye alioa nyanya muzee anataka nini. Wife should be 8yrs younger than you.

Omwami leta hekaya

[QUOTE=“Baby Panay, post: 3754704, member: 8896”]

I don’t do shitty anything in life not jobs not friends and definitely not marriage…nikisema Kaa ngumu nikumaanisha when things are tough be a man and see things thru sio mashida zikitokea ata bibi anashindwa kama Yuko na mwanaume Kwa nyumba…unashika @Baby Panay

Many people at the dating stage forget one very crucial thing.Always be extra keen at how they treat NOBODIES.That is their true character and that is how they gonna treat you sooner or later.

If it’s in your circle, I assume si financial problems

what could it be? jamaaas cheating probably
bibi kichwa

Hakuna bibi atawacha jamaa juu ya cheating gathee. That never happens.

There are only two reasons marriages end. Jamaa kusota, ama mwanamke kucheat. Those are the two factors zenye the opposite gender cannot compromise.

Bibi yako akifutwa kazi marriage haitaisha, na wewe ukikulana nje marriage haitaisha. When the situation is reversed, marriage inaisha instantly.

Kwa hivyo mabeste zake either walikuliwa bibi ama walisota.

mtoto wako true hatakosa baba but mama yake kuna possibility atakosa bwana .

uko na udaku mob, wachana kuuliza mtu juu ya bibi yake

I think marriage works from MFG To EXP ikizidi expiry ndio inakuwa issa scam.

[SIZE=7][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]The truth. [/SIZE][SIZE=7] [/SIZE]

opusssssssss

Uko correct @Azor Ahai

@anon46421834 all this time you spend here insulting people you are in a union? Ama kweli nyani haoni kundule. I know if you get divorced every one including your retarded mother will know that you are gey.

Gukas are the best. Wako na dough and no stress. They just want to enjoy their remaining days on earth without drama. Why struggle with a broke barubaru who has alot of energy to ferk you all night, to cheat on you in the era of AIDS and many incurable STIS. But no energy to look for money. Upus.

Mtu anadai conjugal rights, anakupindua all night yet he is as broke as hell. Marriage is not a charity organization my friend, if you don’t play your part, someone else will.

Your wives are the ones being screwed on office carpets and desks. Wakienda trip they share rooms openly hata hawafichi. Hata huyo wako haikosi anapeana kupeana slices for favors.

Wee tyranny mzee ushamaliza kuambukiza @Finest wine monkeypox na hio clit yako kubwa inakaa quasi deek?

Kwani hawajawahi soma story ya kichwa cha John the Baptist? Funza watoto wako kusoma Bible kila kitu iko kwa hio kitabu.

If you think that women are a joke, show me one man who could convince someone to chop off an innocent man’s head or one man who could drive a prophet who had resurrected people from the dead into a cave with depression.

Women are people who give their all, so akiwa on the devil’s side, anakua 300% demonic. Sio 100%.

Katambe basi…:smiley:

BTW my oldest unmarried cousin a very beautiful woman told me when I asked her why she was not married, it’s a joke single women have going, when you meet, the first question to ask in mockery is when are you getting married, so that day she got serious and told me that all her friends who got married are divorced so what’s the point of even trying. Hawa divorcees are showing a bad example to single people and really discouraging them.

I have, and I don’t think Salome twerking her butt was the sole reason John got shorter.

As a single woman I can’t even smile to a man but once you are married, it’s like uko na immunity from bad reputation, you can sleep with the whole office.

I remember once a guy I worked with telling me that the easiest and cheapest woman to screw was a married woman. Ati you can tune her at 10am and by lunch time she’ll be on her back giving it to you RAW. I was like huyu jamaa anaonea Hawa wamama but the dude was so right.

The most promiscuous women I have ever seen in the corporate world are married women. And at times they will even sleep with people who can’t help them in any way, ni ile tuu maybe she’s mad at the husband and she wants to feel powerful so she goes and gets screwed by a driver. Just imagine your wife and a driver. Mwanamke single can never do something of that sort coz aibu itakua too much but married women, people just look the other way.