Insulting Other People's Mothers

I have a better idea sir , out abuse him and if possible track him down and finish the job like am doing

Kusema ukweli Mama Yako @PERDITION ni SheMale. I wonder how she conceived you. It’s unfathomable.

See now ? Nikitusi mamako what will prevent me mtoto wa Malaya?

A 4ft 10" Shemale to be exact.

Coomerniner wewe ulizaliwa na chura nyang’au

All this are one hoe handles or huwa mnamchorea Saba nyinyi wote??:D:D[ATTACH=full]393509[/ATTACH]i really wonder what conspires in this danguro

[quote=“Demakuvu, post:22, topic:270795”]

Kusema ukweli Mama Yako @PHARMACY ni SheMale. I wonder how she conceived you. It’s unfathomable.
[/QUOTE
A little quirky and mildly deranged[/QUOTE]

@PHARMACY , if you had some sense of humour ungechorea hii chokosh. You don’t wrestle a pig Kwa matope unless hujipendi. Just ignore and enjoy your existence here.

Cc @TrumanCapote

But mama klichi pia ni mama wa mtu anaitwa klichi banae. Two wrongs don’t make a right

We aren’t sure if she truly exists or it’s a fantasy. Do homosexuals marry or procreate really?

She exists. He once posted her photo while seated on a sofa carrying klichi. There was a torn biker hapo ka do ya sofa. On the left side fringes of the photo one could see what looked like a Raymond blanket

I have never blocked anyone on this forum. I believe one must be tolerant or at least aware of other people’s views no matter how much you may disagree with them. However there are some villagers who make it their business to go around harassing others non-stop. They rarely contribute anything of substance. Most of their time is spent insulting others and derailing perfectly good threads with long compositions of a deeply tribal, racist and sexual tone. Nobody ever says anything. Nobody asks the administrator or moderators to ban them multiple times. But when someone fights back against the bullying and harassment villagers come out with their pitchforks and torches demanding for their banning. Which happens almost immediately afterwards. Doesn’t seem fair to me. Where does one apply to get this sort of immunity? Is that one of the perks of being a village sponsor?

The only one on my block list is one finest swine. Her air headedness ilinisinya saidiiiii. Also found her ‘like here in radan’ comments too much shagzmodo.

Pambana na investSHONDE
Ghaaaaseeeeeeer!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
ndio nimeland wadau nilikuwa kanisa nikiombea @PHARMACY na mama yake malaya . kunaendaje elders

Tumesema hakuna maneno ya kutaja mama za watu humbwer hii

tomba mama yako

:smiley:

Violence, on a Sunday:D