interesting moments in life

install the google now app

So @Deorro we we ndio ulipost hiyo reply. Shame on you

Mimi simind jabs but matusi ni matusi. Na kama ungekuwa karibu na mimi ungekuwa amepata a right hook in the jaw shame on you both

:D:D:D @Luther12 sio binadamu he’s like terminator,doesn’t drink ,doesnt wank and is straight unlike @Wakanyama

3 Likes

@Deorro, wewe can someone else locate your position using the said app? If so, it can put some of us in hot soup

Unless he has your Gmail password

Hapo ni sawa. Unaeza danganya mtu uko kisumu Kumbe anakuona kayole ukikunywa keg hehe

Admin nini hii? I reported @webdev 's comment and this is your reply?

http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?attachments/ninin-png.6818/

This is not a jab, its outright matusi. These are my interesting moments and if you find them not interesting accept and move on

ulikuwa unjifanya crybaby nani alikwambia kuna watoto huko. Virtual machungu hayaumi….

If he has your Gmail password

Some people speak coz they have something to say. Some people speak coz they have to say something …bushiet

wery vise(hiding)

Now, where was I the whole of yesterday? Seems some interesting things happened. @agik, you thought we will endeavour saying yes yes to everything you post?

Why would you share passwords?

hehehehe someone needs tampons

Someone needs a head transplant. By the way village elders munabehave vibaya. You should be setting a good example to new villagers
Respect Dr. Luther

1 Like