Interesting;The Case of Mutegi Njau and WW

Bitch please. I have done business with SK Macharia more times than the number of times you’ve wiped your ass. Now fuck off my mentions.

Some idiots man. Smh.

Have you ever started even a chicken fight let alone a TV station? Endelea tuu kukojolea effort za watu.

yeah despite being incoherent…

You have done business with SK and you are here ranting? Where did he leave you behind, na eti unacheka Mutegi. Acha ndoto banaa

I am 35-40 years younger than SK and I still do business with his companies.Wewe stick to RWNBP debates cos thats where your brain fits. Unadhani maisha inarevolve around K-Talk.

Making letter deliveries does not amount to doing business

Na Chaka Ranch he did cz of his closeness to who? Obama?

Ouch!!! Be nice.

He didnt retire the WW went belly up…mtu ni kujipanga my fren:D

You are slow

K24 ya Uhuru do you know it’s roots?

Hillary Ngweno managed to sell all his businesses wewe ndiye you are the dimwit hapa

In 1975, Ng’weno founded The Weekly Review, a journal of political news, commentary and analysis followed in 1977 by The Nairobi Times, a Sunday newspaper that later became a daily. At the beginning, The Weekly Review and The Nairobi Times being locally owned enterprises, fared well in a field dominated by the (then) foreign owned Daily Nation and The Standard but like other local papers, they faced stiff competition from the established papers for little or lack of advertising from the mostly foreign companies in Kenya. Because the advertising community was still controlled by foreigners, it tended to favour the foreign owned publications. Advertisers were also not too keen to deal with publications that were likely to stir the wrath of the government with inflammatory political reports.

Ng’weno’s publications nevertheless lasted an impressive length of time, as he was the kind of journalist that favoured self-censorship. His publications continued to gain popularity, and The Weekly Review went on to dominate the weekly news scene for more than 20 years, becoming one of Africa’s best news magazines. Due to diminishing revenue from advertising sales, Ng’weno however, sold The Nairobi Times in 1983 to KANU, Kenya’s then ruling party. The paper was renamed The Kenya Times, but its popularity suffered, as it was seen to be the mouthpiece of an oppressive government in a political era likened to dictatorship. The Kenya Times wound up in July 2010.

Ng’weno diversified his media empire, which included other periodicals such as The Financial Review, The Industrial Review and Rainbow, a monthly children’s magazine. His publishing company, Stellascope was acquired by KANU when the latter purchased The Nairobi Times. The Weekly Review folded on May 17, 1999 after 24 years of publication and Ng’weno moved on to television broadcasting launching a television station, STV Kenya.

Jinger