Interlocking Bricks

Yep, they are small compare to nine za ndarugo…
Length - 240
Width - 220
Height -115

aiiiiiiiii si ikae. But naona hapo kuna kunukisha

Just needs a bit of training… And you’ll have a good finished house…

Are the 35k ones good ama inaeza leta mashida kabla nyumba imalizwe? I am very interested in this.

No wonder @Randy is discouraging use of them citing no cost difference btn them n the normal stones.

Itisha guarantee kutoka kwa manufacturer, akupatie no. Of blocks it can make before first maintenance cycle. And full lifecycle of the machine.
Typically kama unajenga nyumba residential, circa 4bedroomed, plus lounge and kitchen and all service spaces, you may need between 7-10k blocks depending on final size of house.

So hakikisha inachapa at least 3times that capacity kabla ianze kukufa… Coz of wastage, bad/broken blocks, etc etc, trials blocks, ama bad material mix issues…

Note: This does not constitute professional advice, hii ni broad rules of thumbs, seek a professional construction consultant akusaidie na hii mashauri… as specifics may vary in case by case basis…

Unaeza niona kando pia nikusaidie… Professionally…

I have told you before that walling is only 12% of the total cost of construction… There are plenty of good fundis who can deliver interlocking block houses with utmost precision. Nyinyi wale wasee hamtaki kuhire professional you act as the project and foreman alafu when shit goes south you blame everyone. Mkule ujeuri yenu.

Weka wall evidence ya interlocking blocks yenye ume supervise tuone

I don’t have any coz I won’t advise any of my clients to use them unless it’s in a remote area where there are no stones.

Interlocking blocks are far more expensive.If you want to save enda ndarugo personally and don’t listen to brokers happy kwa gate,uliza rejects.Utasave substantial amount

ata hapa kenya kuna mafundi wapoa

@Randy you pointed out that walling constitutes only 12% of total cost for construction. I am curious to the other bit. like whats the likely % cost for roofing, finishing etc. Thanks

Let’s say you want to make a fence using the interlocking bricks, would it then be feasible since it is now all about walling?

Kama hata ndarugo isn’t advisable sembuse matope?

following too…

Fencing 1/8 3Meters high using bricks Vs ndarugo?

Since it has been mentioned that walling alone is a very small percentage of a construction costs so I was thinking of a process that relies mainly on walling and comparing whether in that case it would be worth it. Even when compared to Ndarugo

@Randy swali moja tu. Can’t interlocking bricks be put to use on a storeyed building?

Most houses built using interlocking bricks require rough cast to protect the bricks from rapid disintegration as a result of weathering. Second, unlike the house which has the roof to reduce erosion due to direct impact of rain water, the wall fence will be exposed. Two years down the line hio fence itakua weak sana.

Yep, on framed construction…

Never do this for the sake of saving cost. Do it to for the design - because you’ve chosen that particular design. Walls consume a very small amount of money in construction yet they are the most visible sections.