Internet Speed

What is? That’s my home connection , does it mean if I post my office conn stats guys would fall off their chairs :D:D

In this case it’s not about the name. I give up.
Senj!!!

Telkom Kenya 4G mifi[ATTACH=full]160572[/ATTACH]

Sasa naona mileta hadi ya airtel unliminet:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]160577[/ATTACH]
Wenye hua mnajiita Ma CSI do what you can do best with my IP address

nyinyi ndio wale mkiona mtu na comp iko na i9, 64GB ram and Nvidia Titan GPU mnasema “sasa hizo anaweza fanya nayo nini ya maana that i3 haiwezi fanya?”

I dont speak out of ignorance ndugu. On matters speed, i had access to over 400mbps for six months. In the same house slept one of the best hackers in the world. Employee for Emirates NBD, Postbank AG, Telefonica and O2. Hosted him in Kenya and within hours of settling around T-mall he had cracked safcom mpesa. He happens to be a hacker and not a cracker so no harm to safcon. Guess the internet speeds at the time? In his world only a 52 yr old canadian beats him. He’s 27. Why i’m i telling you all these? It’s his opinion i’m basing my comment on. No hard feelings

Hii story ya uongo unatumbia ndio?

Yep. I think nimeongea mingi sana. WD40

what’s your line of work?

Not necessary info bwana admin, but with all due respect in my original comment i mentioned relativity. Consider that priss

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

some lines of work require such speeds

You give up because you are stupid and your penis is small.

fisked

hii fast.com sio accurate. imenipatia 8.0mbps on my phone, kwenda speedtest.net napata 0.98mbps

[ATTACH=full]160621[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]160622[/ATTACH]

Za saa hizi tu.

[ATTACH=full]160647[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]160649[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D

Still on Windows XP OMG:eek::eek::eek: