Interview blunders

HEHEHEEHEHHEHE
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Our bosses at BAT smoke in the boardroom. No big deal.

But we donā€™t smoke with em.

But niulizeā€¦Shari ya green???

2 Likes

Hehe. I know KBL embloyees are also allowed to drink not more that two bottles of beer while at work. I also worked with Italians where a bottle of beer or vodka was not bad after meals. A suit and a tie was not a must. The problems with Africans is that they are too formal or so they beleive.

Yenyewe shati ya green ni worse.

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:Dpolo na tie. uko sawa

2 Likes

Most fresh graduate thinks the world owes them. Shati ya green na tie, you took one stick and took your mouth near him so that he light. Wewe ni mwenda wazimu

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p

[ATTACH=full]126334[/ATTACH]

8 Likes

[ATTACH=full]126335[/ATTACH]

10 Likes

Hekaya timamu:D:D:D

1 Like

wueh,i wish igekuwa hennesy,job ugepataā€¦ama ata weed mgepuff kidogo nyi wote muanze kucheka then job pap!

2 Likes

or maybeā€¦maybe that was part of the interview to check if you can eat bosses ā€˜thingsā€™

2 Likes

True. And I failed terribly.

2 Likes

Zii.
Wajaka hatuwezi fanya hii upuss.
Worst case scenario ni trao ya linen ya white tukitengeneza nduthi kwa garage.
:D:D

4 Likes

Madam, achana na @kasaman. Utamea kipara bure kama mimi.

1 Like

Fundi wangu wa mbao (absolutely bespoke!) alikuwanga na viatu via white, self-painted. Sato anatoa overall anajichoma suti 4:30, anageuka evangelist.

Siku moja, akachota gallon ya Conta akaimwaga ndani ya plastic jug ya Brookside. Kumuuliza akajibu eti atataka hiyo gallon ili anunulie generator ya kanisa ngata. Tuliachania hapo. Conta ya ngiri na mia tano ikakaushwa na mwangaza.:smiley:

3 Likes

:D:D:D
Interestingly, I have a carpenter friend who carries his tools in a briefcase and donns a suit to work daily.

1 Like

:D:D

:eek::eek::eek:

Miguu ungewekelea juu ya meza.

4 Likes

:D:D:D:D Hapo ungeitiwa karao :D:D

3 Likes

Sasa tukikuja interview huku BAT, us guyz who passed the written one wer all asked tuingie hall.pale mbele all the bosses lit their cigarettes. Then one of em asked ā€œwho among you is allergic to smoke?ā€, the 2 dumbasses who raised their hands kazi iliisha kabla ianze. Walienda

4 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D